Film Quotes

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

ORIGINAL: warspite1

warspite1

Is the correct answer [:)]. That was about the cleanest quote I could find [;)]. Great, great film [&o]

"I've got five terrorists going southeast on Bakalakadaka Street!" would have probably been too easy.
warspite1

Indeed. And I decided against:

Gary Johnston: J****, this is a nice limo.
Spottswoode: Yes, it is. Now suck my ****.

You'd better watch it. You don't want to get FAG after you.
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer




"I've got five terrorists going southeast on Bakalakadaka Street!" would have probably been too easy.
warspite1

Indeed. And I decided against:

Gary Johnston: J****, this is a nice limo.
Spottswoode: Yes, it is. Now suck my ****.

You'd better watch it. You don't want to get FAG after you.
warspite1

Kim Jong Il: [to Lisa] When you see Arec Barrwin, you see the true ugriness of human nature.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Okay here are three more:

1.

Person 1: Where's my daughter? What have you done with my daughter?
Person 2: Are you mad? I am your daughter.

2.

Person 1: Do you ever wonder if this war's going to catch up with us?

warspite1

No takers for No.2? Wow. How 'bout:

Person 1: Not anxious to die sir, just anxious to matter.

Or

Person 1: You know what top secret is?"
Person 2: Yes, sir. It's the kind of mission where you get medals, but they send 'em to your relatives.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Aurelian »

#2 Pearl Harbor.
Building a new PC.
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

#2 Pearl Harbor.
warspite1

Yes indeed. I have never seen the "film" just snippits while changing channels. I know just from doing that, plus the reviews, how bad it is, but when searching for quotes I simply could not believe the hideousness of the dialogue. How the hell did those actors (and Affleck) keep a straight face? Unbelievable [X(]

I think World War II has just started

and

Do you ever wonder if this war's going to catch up with us?

are just so
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

No one picked up on this one in the Australian Beauties thread, so I'm putting it here.

The whole quote is....

"Nancy: she works in the dress shop and makes noises like a chipmunk when she gets *real* excited."
Image
User avatar
Curtis Lemay
Posts: 15410
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Houston, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Okay here are three more:

1.

Person 1: Where's my daughter? What have you done with my daughter?
Person 2: Are you mad? I am your daughter.

I believe this is a Nicole Kidman ghost story movie, but I can't remember the title.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Okay here are three more:

1.

Person 1: Where's my daughter? What have you done with my daughter?
Person 2: Are you mad? I am your daughter.

I believe this is a Nicole Kidman ghost story movie, but I can't remember the title.

The Others.
Building a new PC.
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: fodder

No one picked up on this one in the Australian Beauties thread, so I'm putting it here.

The whole quote is....

"Nancy: she works in the dress shop and makes noises like a chipmunk when she gets *real* excited."

No one got this???

I'll make it easy.


"I have been stabbed, shot, poisoned, frozen, hung, electrocuted, and burned."
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Okay here are three more:

1.

Person 1: Where's my daughter? What have you done with my daughter?
Person 2: Are you mad? I am your daughter.

I believe this is a Nicole Kidman ghost story movie, but I can't remember the title.

The Others.
warspite1

Is the correct answer [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: fodder

No one picked up on this one in the Australian Beauties thread, so I'm putting it here.

The whole quote is....

"Nancy: she works in the dress shop and makes noises like a chipmunk when she gets *real* excited."

No one got this???

I'll make it easy.


"I have been stabbed, shot, poisoned, frozen, hung, electrocuted, and burned."
warspite1

I don't know, but I wish it was Ben Affleck recounting what happened to him after his performance in Pearl Harbor.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: fodder

No one picked up on this one in the Australian Beauties thread, so I'm putting it here.

The whole quote is....

"Nancy: she works in the dress shop and makes noises like a chipmunk when she gets *real* excited."

No one got this???

I'll make it easy.


"I have been stabbed, shot, poisoned, frozen, hung, electrocuted, and burned."
warspite1

I don't know, but I wish it was Ben Affleck recounting what happened to him after his performance in Pearl Harbor.

How many times now have you named the movie that shall not be named?

Is someone keeping count?

You know there is a limit on how much of this we will put up with.
Image
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder




No one got this???

I'll make it easy.


"I have been stabbed, shot, poisoned, frozen, hung, electrocuted, and burned."
warspite1

I don't know, but I wish it was Ben Affleck recounting what happened to him after his performance in Pearl Harbor.

How many times now have you named the movie that shall not be named?

Is someone keeping count?

You know there is a limit on how much of this we will put up with.

Groundhog Day.
Building a new PC.
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

I don't know, but I wish it was Ben Affleck recounting what happened to him after his performance in Pearl Harbor.

How many times now have you named the movie that shall not be named?

Is someone keeping count?

You know there is a limit on how much of this we will put up with.

Groundhog Day.
warspite1

AAAGGGGHHHHH of course! One of my favourite films and I missed both clues....
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder




No one got this???

I'll make it easy.


"I have been stabbed, shot, poisoned, frozen, hung, electrocuted, and burned."
warspite1

I don't know, but I wish it was Ben Affleck recounting what happened to him after his performance in Pearl Harbor.

How many times now have you named the movie that shall not be named?

Is someone keeping count?

You know there is a limit on how much of this we will put up with.
warspite1

The film that shall not be named? Do you mean Pearl Harbor?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

I don't know, but I wish it was Ben Affleck recounting what happened to him after his performance in Pearl Harbor.

How many times now have you named the movie that shall not be named?

Is someone keeping count?

You know there is a limit on how much of this we will put up with.

Groundhog Day.

You are 100% correct! [:)]
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

I don't know, but I wish it was Ben Affleck recounting what happened to him after his performance in Pearl Harbor.

How many times now have you named the movie that shall not be named?

Is someone keeping count?

You know there is a limit on how much of this we will put up with.
warspite1

The film that shall not be named? Do you mean Pearl Harbor?

You are 100% wrong! [:'(]
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: fodder




How many times now have you named the movie that shall not be named?

Is someone keeping count?

You know there is a limit on how much of this we will put up with.

Groundhog Day.
warspite1

AAAGGGGHHHHH of course! One of my favourite films and I missed both clues....

Serves you right, you were so anxious to make a joke about a bad flick you missed a good one. [:-]
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Aurelian




Groundhog Day.
warspite1

AAAGGGGHHHHH of course! One of my favourite films and I missed both clues....

Serves you right, you were so anxious to make a joke about a bad flick you missed a good one. [:-]
warspite1

That's okay - I'm always happy to get in a joke about Pearl Harbor [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

I don't know, but I wish it was Ben Affleck recounting what happened to him after his performance in Pearl Harbor.

How many times now have you named the movie that shall not be named?

Is someone keeping count?

You know there is a limit on how much of this we will put up with.
warspite1

The film that shall not be named? Do you mean Pearl Harbor?

You NAMED it, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....:)

Is it as bad as Highlander II, the Sick......er Quickening?
Building a new PC.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”