Another noob jumps in the pool

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Nasrullah
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:37 am
Location: Annapolis, Md, USA

Another noob jumps in the pool

Post by Nasrullah »

I am rookie looking for a game.
Will play evenings in Eastern time zone. (GMT -5).
Good for several turns a day.
Will play any. Send me your best shot.
User avatar
Raverdave
Posts: 4882
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Melb. Australia

Post by Raverdave »

I might have an opening on my dance card:rolleyes: what side are you looking to play? What Scen# ? Drop me a line at raver@nex.net.au and let me know what you want, and seeing as it is your first time, I promise to be gentle;)
Image


Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”