Squadron Fragments looking good!

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
User avatar
Mr.Frag
Posts: 11195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

Squadron Fragments looking good!

Post by Mr.Frag »

Ran into the world famous 0 plane/0 pilot fragment.

It cleared itself the following turn! They nailed that one finally :cool:
Attachments
clipboard01.jpg
clipboard01.jpg (32.48 KiB) Viewed 141 times
User avatar
Drex
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Chico,california

Post by Drex »

Interesting, I've never seen that and now I guess i'll never see it. I'll take your word for it!
Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"
Weathersfield
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:30 am

Post by Weathersfield »

Trust me Drex, you don't ever want to see it. :)
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”