Looking for a US player

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Deban
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:46 am

Looking for a US player

Post by Deban »

Im looking to find a US player for sen 19.
140% Ship commit for both sides.
Very Veriable rein.
FOW on.
Jap sub doc off.
Allied Damage cont on.
Ive been in a couple of PBEM games before an can
usualy send out a couple of turns a day with more
on the weekends. I live in California.

David
Deban
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:46 am

Post by Deban »

Ok im actualy so desperate for a PBEM game that ill play any Sen.
any side, any rules :) I need my fix!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
dpstafford
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 5:50 am
Location: Colbert Nation

Post by dpstafford »

Originally posted by Deban
Ok im actualy so desperate for a PBEM game that ill play any Sen.
any side, any rules :) I need my fix!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, fire it up. I'll take the US in Scen. 19. Just make sure you start the game with the new patch, 2.30.
Deban
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:46 am

Post by Deban »

Great!!!!!!!!!
Could you send your email addy to dlkisselburgh@hotmail.com or post it? Ill send ya my first turn strait away :)
David
Deban
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:46 am

Post by Deban »

Ok got 2 games so far, Could probably do 2 more if anyone is interested.
Ill play any Sen. any side.

David
dlkisselburgh@hotmail.com
fcooke
Posts: 1158
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:37 pm
Location: Boston, London, Hoboken, now Warwick, NY

Post by fcooke »

David,

I'm in the UK but normally can do 1 or 2 turns a day. I would be interested in 17 as Allies, up to 140% ship commit, IJN sub doc on (Yamamoto is killing me with it off), Allied damage control on. I'll drop you an email as well.

Frank
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”