PBEM Bugs...

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Windo von Paene
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue May 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Seattle, WA

PBEM Bugs...

Post by Windo von Paene »

Found two bugs while playing an email game today.

These both happened right at the start of the game. When starting my first turn as player 1, after deployment. I got a "Cannot allocate memory for VCR" message flashing across the top of my screen. Nothing else, (other than tray stuff was running). Any ideas as to what to do about that. I've got a 90 meg computer...Disk space in the temp drive or what?

Secondly. And this is a bigger deal. If after player 2 has deployed. The enter your password screen comes up. If you enter an incorrect password a few times, all of a sudden you will see player 2s preplanned artillery missions executing. Mind you, this is before I have even deployed...
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”