Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

Post Reply
User avatar
gammalget
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Post by gammalget »

On the order button as we speak :p

--
Regards Falk
User avatar
CapnDarwin
Posts: 9777
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Newark, OH
Contact:

RE: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Post by CapnDarwin »

No. Matrix does not put new releases (and fall releases like ours) on sale in the same year. Next year is a good bet, but a long wait.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LTD
User avatar
DoubleDeuce
Posts: 1236
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Crossville, TN
Contact:

RE: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Post by DoubleDeuce »

Yeah, I wouldn't expect to see it until next Christmas season unless there is some significant Cold War historical anniversary that may trigger an earlier special offer.
User avatar
gammalget
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

RE: Before I buy, Is this in the Holiday Sale?

Post by gammalget »

Problem solved..

Ordered and downloading now :)

--
Regards Falk
Post Reply

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”