New game

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Barney
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:53 am
Location: Twin Cities

New game

Post by Barney »

I'm looking for an IJN opponent for a campaign game. I've played many AI games to learn the ropes, and lost miserably in a PBEM scenario 17 game. I feel I have learned my lessons, painfully I might add.

West coast USA would work best, for at least a turn a day, I'm Midwest USA.

I've seen some discussion recently that scenario 17 is a sure victory as US, just wait until forces build up. Maybe so, not sure of that, but I would be willing to test scenario 19 and play UNTIL THE END. Your choice of options.

Barney
Barney
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:53 am
Location: Twin Cities

Post by Barney »

Thank you, I have an opponent...
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”