Any one here?

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

hatemf90
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by hatemf90 »

Ok, lets hope we dont run into more problems, and good luck to all.
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
ANTONIOr
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by ANTONIOr »

ok thank you

so the mod was that from ernieschwitz , version 2.10 modified the 14th december 2013



User avatar
ironduke1955
Posts: 2037
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:52 am
Location: UK

RE: Any one here?

Post by ironduke1955 »

Yes the version is 2.10 lots of changes bug fixes and improvements.
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

RufusTFirefly
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Dortmund, Germany

RE: Any one here?

Post by RufusTFirefly »

ORIGINAL: ANTONIOr

ok thank you

so the mod was that from ernieschwitz , version 2.10 modified the 14th december 2013

You can install both mods (version 200L and version 210) and run both games without any problems. When you open the turn it takes data from right version automatically. You can check as cards for diplomatic actions are different.

Btw, what about turn 14 in the other game (you: USA/China). Had sent turn on saturday.
ANTONIOr
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by ANTONIOr »

thank you

yes I had sent the 14th turn for germany to ironduke ,,,directly

and also a second time ..to be more sure ....[:)]



oooops just sent the right turn ...the 15th one ....


sorry I was in a hurry to re enter this game that I lose control ...on the other one....
hatemf90
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by hatemf90 »

France's turn [:)]
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
User avatar
Rander
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:08 pm

RE: Any one here?

Post by Rander »

ORIGINAL: ironduke1955

Hi Rander

If you could revert to UK/France. Bombur has produced a great MOD I have played Making History, Hearts of Iron, I II and III, Third Reich, Drach Nach Osten. This mod is pretty much the best in terms of equipment modeling and overall gameplay. Its only drawback is the lack of AI. But I am fairly sure the AI if it had one would suck, as a large part of this game. Is Naval warfare and Tech development with diplomacy.
Hi.

Yes, it looks very good.

Let's see how I do with the UK/France combo ;)

Bye!
Rander.
User avatar
Rander
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:08 pm

RE: Any one here?

Post by Rander »

Turn done and uploaded.

To add a extra fun I didn't select a victory condition, so next turn I will get a random one ;)

Bye!
Rander.
User avatar
ernieschwitz
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Any one here?

Post by ernieschwitz »

ORIGINAL: Rander

Turn done and uploaded.

To add a extra fun I didn't select a victory condition, so next turn I will get a random one ;)

Bye!
Rander.

Interesting strategy ;)
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
User avatar
ironduke1955
Posts: 2037
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:52 am
Location: UK

RE: Any one here?

Post by ironduke1955 »


"To add a extra fun I didn't select a victory condition, so next turn I will get a random one ;)"


In my first game of GD1938 I did the same thing. Also on the second turn I did not record which option the game allocated to me so I still don't know what my Victory conditions are 73 turns later (:
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

User avatar
Rander
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:08 pm

RE: Any one here?

Post by Rander »

ORIGINAL: ironduke1955


"To add a extra fun I didn't select a victory condition, so next turn I will get a random one ;)"


In my first game of GD1938 I did the same thing. Also on the second turn I did not record which option the game allocated to me so I still don't know what my Victory conditions are 73 turns later (:
Hahaha! XD Then try to achieve all of them!

Message understand, I will wrote on paper my victory conditions ;)

Bye!
Rander.
User avatar
ernieschwitz
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Any one here?

Post by ernieschwitz »

It is actually possible to find out what victory condition you have chosen, even if forgetting it... but the method is a bit convoluted...
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
ANTONIOr
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by ANTONIOr »

blind strategy then ...well trying to reach every objective is what in ww2 they tried to do ...germany ,japan ,italy ,,,etc ,,,very realistic then [:D]
ANTONIOr
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by ANTONIOr »

my turn as usa done

who is germany ? rufus ?

anyway loaded on dropbox as china 01 [:)]
User avatar
ironduke1955
Posts: 2037
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:52 am
Location: UK

RE: Any one here?

Post by ironduke1955 »

Germany is indeed Rufus T Firefly good thing about dropbox is you don't need to remember. Its hard to believe that if Germany achieves 4 of the 5 strategic objectives that it will be considered as having failed if it does not obtain 1 Specific set of objective's. To be honest its not to hard to envisage what would constitute a victory for Germany as we all know what defeat looks like.
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

User avatar
ernieschwitz
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Any one here?

Post by ernieschwitz »

I think it is Chinas turn actually, unless ANTONIOr also played that...
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
ANTONIOr
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by ANTONIOr »

er no ,I played just usa...

bombur is china ...[:D]

Testgame4-China-01 on dropbox

well .... corrected [:D]
hatemf90
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by hatemf90 »

So.. any one have Bombur's email? he probably doesnt know the game started.
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
User avatar
ironduke1955
Posts: 2037
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:52 am
Location: UK

RE: Any one here?

Post by ironduke1955 »

Alexandre must have a heavy workload at the moment, he has joined the Dropbox. So he will get around to his turns when he finds the time. The hours spent on the modding side must dwarf the hours spent gaming.
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

hatemf90
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 am

RE: Any one here?

Post by hatemf90 »

Well Alexandre does seem to be busy, I will wait til tomorrow then sub him after that, I think Russia subbing China would be ok.

I hope this is ok with every one, if not then please give a solution other than abandoning the game...
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”