Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
User avatar
catwhoorg
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: Uk expat lving near Atlanta

Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by catwhoorg »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-26062889

2000 lb bomb, with apporx 1000 lbs of explosive.

Image
Amoral
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 am

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by Amoral »

Tommy Chong and the Hong Kong Bomb would be an excellent band name.
User avatar
tocaff
Posts: 4765
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: USA now in Brasil

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by tocaff »

So long ago and the ordinance is still being found and still harming people.
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
User avatar
Gaspote
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:12 am
Location: France

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by Gaspote »

It prove how reliable are the ww2 bomb, 70 years old still able to scared people [:'(]
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15205
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by btd64 »

BOOM
Cheers
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
catwhoorg
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: Uk expat lving near Atlanta

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by catwhoorg »

No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow
Image
tc464
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: Sodom on Potomac

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by tc464 »

ORIGINAL: Gaspote

It prove how reliable are the ww2 bomb, 70 years old still able to scared people [:'(]

I've pulled World War 1 ammunition from rivers and had their explosive filler contribute to the shot when destroyed. TNT is good stuff, it can last for decades under the right conditions. Golf clap for the Hong Kong guys, nice work.
User avatar
Feltan
Posts: 1173
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:47 am
Location: Kansas

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by Feltan »

ORIGINAL: catwhoorg

No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow

catwhoorg,

I know the context in which you mean this, but .....

I could swear I heard a hooker in Subic Bay say the same thing.

Regards,
Feltan
User avatar
Symon
Posts: 1885
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:59 pm
Location: De Eye-lands, Mon

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by Symon »

ORIGINAL: catwhoorg
No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow
Woof !! Nice !! I'll see you catwhoorg, and raise you a dime.

So if we go down there it blows. If we don't it blows anyway just a little later. It's a good thing I'm Russian. We're used to hopeless situations.
Nous n'avons pas peur! Vive la liberté! Moi aussi je suis Charlie!
Yippy Ki Yay.
User avatar
msieving1
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:24 am
Location: Missouri

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by msieving1 »

ORIGINAL: Symon

ORIGINAL: catwhoorg
No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow
Woof !! Nice !! I'll see you catwhoorg, and raise you a dime.

So if we go down there it blows. If we don't it blows anyway just a little later. It's a good thing I'm Russian. We're used to hopeless situations.

"If it be now,
'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be
now; if it be not now, yet it will come..."
-- Mark Sieving
User avatar
reg113
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:42 pm
Location: MS, USA

RE: Hong Kong Bomb Disposal

Post by reg113 »

ORIGINAL: Feltan

ORIGINAL: catwhoorg

No Boom TODAY

Boom tomorrow

There is always boom tomorrow

catwhoorg,

I know the context in which you mean this, but .....

I could swear I heard a hooker in Subic Bay say the same thing.

Regards,
Feltan

I also heard that one in Subic Bay!!! [:D]
"Life's a b***h, then you die."
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”