Keen on 19 as Allied

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Bradman
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:34 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Keen on 19 as Allied

Post by Bradman »

Hi, I reckon it's time for a PBEM game (this is my first and will no doubt show).

Looking for simular. I would prefer Allied but will live with any other changes.

I will not quit (unless we agree on a surrender). Also, should be able to make a turn a day (may miss some days here and there), but may be able to return multiple turns on other days(esp on weekends).

email: knuppah@froggy.com.au
Bradman
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:34 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Bradman »

Thanks for the response, I now have 3 players (which is enough for now). Look out for another post after I get my a*se kicked....
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”