3 Campaigns Closed as Allies. Looking for the next step...

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.
Post Reply
oaltinyay
Posts: 613
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:52 pm

3 Campaigns Closed as Allies. Looking for the next step...

Post by oaltinyay »

Hi

I want to play campaigns and can take either allies or japanese.

Auto subs ON , variable timing for reinforcements, user defined upgrades, all else historical...

I am looking forward anything but would prefer to play an alternate timeline scenario or can take over from un-finished games. I am willing to play Ironman or similar stuff for example.

I completed 3 games to the end and can do 8-9 turns a week maybe more.
User avatar
Russian Heel
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 am
Location: Metro Station Vasileostrovskaya

RE: 3 Campaigns Closed as Allies. Looking for the next step...

Post by Russian Heel »

I'd like to play Scenario 2 as the Japanese, I have finished 2 campaigns as the Japanese and lost both in Mid-43 or so. That was 2 and4 years ago and I have improved my game since, would like to take on a human again. PM me if you'd like.

Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”