We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: crsutton

Check out my new AAR. "Passport to Victory" CRSutton vs Rolins. I am pretty sure I can take this guy..

Only if you're playing the Allies. [:'(]
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: obvert
ORIGINAL: crsutton

ORIGINAL: obvert




Use a laptop! I've played this game on four continents and in about 8-10 countries!


Are you the one who recruited Rolin to join the forum? [:D]

How do you know I'm not a mole placed here years ago by Rolins just for this moment? Maybe I've been playing AE all over the world to entice you all to get out of your basements and spare rooms.

Get an 'original high-quality fake passport' and join me in a cabana on Beachcomber Island in Fiji. The Rolins Stones play every night from 6-9 and 'original high-quality fake' cocktails are 2 for 1 before 7.

All of the servers wear 'original high-quality fake' coconut shell bras on shift and look a bit more like LargeSlowTarget's sig pic when they're off.

Free wifi!!





I can vouch for Obvert. He is good to his word in paying off sucker bets. [:'(]
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: offenseman

If I get a British passport does it come with the fake accent of an American trying to talk like a Brit?


I say! That would be smashing! Positively smashing! Jolly, jolly good what what.
Image
User avatar
crsutton
Posts: 9590
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Maryland

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by crsutton »

Rolins, am I going to get my turn soon? You said a turn a day but seem to be slacking off a bit.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
User avatar
Encircled
Posts: 2097
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm
Location: Northern England

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Encircled »

He's a bit busy at the moment with a rush of business.

Apparently its not that easy to make a Krygistan driving licence.
User avatar
JeffroK
Posts: 6435
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:05 am

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by JeffroK »

They have cars in Kyrgystan??

Or do you mean a Camel license??
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
User avatar
crsutton
Posts: 9590
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Maryland

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by crsutton »

Yo Rolins dude! I just got my new driver's license from you. This piece of crap does not even look like me. Seriously man, I want my bitcoins back..

Image
Attachments
McLovin.jpg
McLovin.jpg (143.74 KiB) Viewed 495 times
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
mind_messing
Posts: 3394
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 am

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by mind_messing »

I'm disapointed there's not more of you getting Solomon Islands passports...
mind_messing
Posts: 3394
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 am

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by mind_messing »

buy Camouflage passports,

Can I see one, or are they that good?
User avatar
Califvol
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:24 am
Location: The Land of Yore

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Califvol »

Please Rolins, I desperately need an Austro-Hungarian passport. I want to travel north but my father the customs official can’t seem to help. I guess his being dead is a pretty good excuse. I just feel so over-looked and forgotten. Nobody appreciates my art. Maybe I can make something of myself if I can just get out of here. I’d be so happy if I could just get out of here. You make that happen and I will have a party the world will never forget. Please help!

Your friend,

Wolf [X(]
Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am such a special snowflake that others need my knowledge. What…there are like a billion snowflakes? Oh, well isn't that special.
User avatar
geofflambert
Posts: 14887
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: St. Louis

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by geofflambert »

I need a passport to get out of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Do you accept Kronen? --Franz Kafka

User avatar
Encircled
Posts: 2097
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm
Location: Northern England

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Encircled »

He's a charlatan

Look at my new chinese passport!

Image
Attachments
passport1.jpg
passport1.jpg (192.93 KiB) Viewed 495 times
User avatar
obvert
Posts: 14051
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:18 am
Location: PDX (and now) London, UK

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by obvert »

ORIGINAL: crsutton

Yo Rolins dude! I just got my new driver's license from you. This piece of crap does not even look like me. Seriously man, I want my bitcoins back..

He also forgot your first name. Damn. One name isn't gonna cut it. Not to mention it's already expired. How does Rolins think he can get away with that?

I also never would have guessed you're so much younger than me!
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: obvert
One name isn't gonna cut it.

Are you kidding me? With a name like McLovin', that's the only name you need. Ain't no one gonna forget meeting you. Just ask Prince, Oprah or Dr. Phil.
Image
User avatar
geofflambert
Posts: 14887
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: St. Louis

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by geofflambert »

[:D]
ORIGINAL: Encircled

He's a charlatan

Look at my new chinese passport!

Image

I saw this too, outstanding, I want to know what university that tyke is going to. [:D][;)][:D][;)][:'(]

User avatar
geofflambert
Posts: 14887
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: St. Louis

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by geofflambert »

insensitive remark removed

User avatar
obvert
Posts: 14051
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:18 am
Location: PDX (and now) London, UK

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by obvert »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: obvert
One name isn't gonna cut it.

Are you kidding me? With a name like McLovin', that's the only name you need. Ain't no one gonna forget meeting you. Just ask Prince, Oprah or Dr. Phil.

McLovin. Too many syllables.

You forgot Seal, Sade, Cher.

Anyway. As Officer Michaels pointed out, McLovin "... sounds like a sexy hamburger."
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Okay, now that this has attracted another piece of spamscum, maybe playtime is over?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
JeffroK
Posts: 6435
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:05 am

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by JeffroK »

Why??

You running the shop today?
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
User avatar
KenchiSulla
Posts: 2963
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: the Netherlands

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by KenchiSulla »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Okay, now that this has attracted another piece of spamscum, maybe playtime is over?

Says the guy with 41186 posts...
AKA Cannonfodder

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”