We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by DuckofTindalos »

If I were "running the shop", I'd have locked this thread the instant it appeared. The more you post, the more this pond scum keeps coming back.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
witpqs
Posts: 26376
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Argleton

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

If I were "running the shop", I'd have locked this thread the instant it appeared. The more you post, the more this pond scum keeps coming back.
Trolls, yes. This kind of post, I doubt it. It's just spam advertising and they will get it in whenever they can slip through a crack.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by DuckofTindalos »

And there was one identical to this one this morning that splattered a dozen copies of the same cack all over this place.

NM, the damage is done.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
geofflambert
Posts: 14887
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: St. Louis

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by geofflambert »

In the next Godzilla movie, I want to see him take on the Giant Space Butterfly and the Flying Spaghetti Monster at the same time.

adarbrauner
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 am
Location: Zichron Yaaqov, Israel; Before, Treviso, Italy

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by adarbrauner »

Where's the website?
any clue?
GetAssista
Posts: 2836
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 am

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by GetAssista »

Woah, spammer digging up his own 3 year old thread to not clutter the forum with new ones. Now that is commendable [:D]
adarbrauner
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 am
Location: Zichron Yaaqov, Israel; Before, Treviso, Italy

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by adarbrauner »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Okay, now that this has attracted another piece of spamscum, maybe playtime is over?

This is a very useful ad.

I hope the poster shall keep up the address and the business, for time of need.

Not everyone here is justice free-clean-exempted (sorry for the English...)...
User avatar
wdolson
Posts: 7690
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: Near Portland, OR

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by wdolson »

They posted a new ad in another spot in the site. I deleted this message and hopefully Matrix tech support will delete the entire account soon. They are pretty good about it.

Bill
WIS Development Team
User avatar
crsutton
Posts: 9590
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Maryland

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by crsutton »

I am still waiting for the dude to send me my first turn.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: witpqs

...... they will get it in whenever they can slip through a crack.
warspite1

Fnarr, Fnarr, he said crack.... albeit 3-years ago.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Jorge_Stanbury
Posts: 4345
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 pm
Location: Montreal

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Jorge_Stanbury »

Gents. don't buy your high-quality fake passports from here... I am still waiting for my Manchukuo passport and I paid Rolins 3 years ago [8|]
User avatar
geofflambert
Posts: 14887
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: St. Louis

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by geofflambert »

Let's suppose, I'm just sayin', let's suppose there is this gorn that wants to move about freely, but every time he leaves his house people stare at him and sometimes ask "what the hell are you?" What sort of product do you have to sell me that would ameliorate this situation? I know, I know, a million times I've bought skin creams hoping they'd make me look a little more human, but still, I got those stares. While we're at it do you have something that makes green look khaki?

User avatar
Lecivius
Posts: 4845
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:53 am
Location: Denver

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Lecivius »

ORIGINAL: geofflambert
While we're at it do you have something that makes green look khaki?

Low grade bleach[:'(]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Let's suppose, I'm just sayin', let's suppose there is this gorn that wants to move about freely, but every time he leaves his house people stare at him and sometimes ask "what the hell are you?" What sort of product do you have to sell me that would ameliorate this situation? I know, I know, a million times I've bought skin creams hoping they'd make me look a little more human, but still, I got those stares. While we're at it do you have something that makes green look khaki?
When every day is Halloween.
User avatar
MakeeLearn
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:01 pm

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by MakeeLearn »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: witpqs

...... they will get it in whenever they can slip through a crack.
warspite1

Fnarr, Fnarr, he said crack.... albeit 3-years ago.


A crack, is it the asphalt?

Image
Attachments
ass.jpg
ass.jpg (254.98 KiB) Viewed 416 times






User avatar
tocaff
Posts: 4765
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: USA now in Brasil

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by tocaff »

WOW! I always wanted a Bolivian passport! Can I get 3 for the price of 2?
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: tocaff

WOW! I always wanted a Bolivian passport! Can I get 3 for the price of 2?
Why limit yourself to a passport? Get a whole new life!
For a reasonable fee, of course.
Chris21wen
Posts: 7910
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Cottesmore, Rutland

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: Don Bowen


Not so sure this is a good deal. I called and talked to a nice man is Cameroon. He took down my credit card, bank account information, full name, mother's maiden name, address, phone, social security number, and email address. Been waiting for my original fake Cameroon passport so I can take a river cruise, but it has not arrived. How long do you think it should take?

I met this chap at the airport yesterday claiming he was the real Dan Bawen, or at least that's was the name on the passport he showed me.
adarbrauner
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 am
Location: Zichron Yaaqov, Israel; Before, Treviso, Italy

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by adarbrauner »

ORIGINAL: wdolson

They posted a new ad in another spot in the site. I deleted this message and hopefully Matrix tech support will delete the entire account soon. They are pretty good about it.

Bill

Best thread ever!
you ain't gonna erase this I hope, right?
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”