air power in campains

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
buzz21
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:01 am
Location: grand rapids mi.

air power in campains

Post by buzz21 »

Hello..I am new to SPWAW.So far I like the game very much.But I am having one problem.When getting add on units I never get to get airpower.I am playing a set campain in which I am the U.S.,I believe it is normandy to end of war,not sure of titlle.I am in my 6th battle and still no ac.What must a p47 junkie do to get a fighterbomber to show up.........thanks:D
User avatar
Resisti
Posts: 1236
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Livorno, Italy

Post by Resisti »

Probably you're playing From Utah to Rhine.

You should be able to buy air strikes indeed, with your support points..

Have you checked your preferences? In the player preferences there one called "air section": verify it's not set to "0".
Federico "Resisti" Doveri
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”