AARGH!! Need WHAT disk??!?!?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Kepler
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2001 10:00 am

AARGH!! Need WHAT disk??!?!?

Post by Kepler »

I was under the impression that all I needed to play this game was the 360mgb download, but when I tried to install the beast, it did a 90% install and then told me it wanted a "disk two"??? WHAT'S UP?????
Figmo
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun May 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by Figmo »

Kepler,

You don't need another disk. But I'm not sure what the problem is - I think it's been addressed on the forum before - so do a search on "Disk Two" or "second disk" and that should find the posts that address it.

Wish I could remember more - but the memory is going!!

Figmo
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f
User avatar
skukko
Posts: 1046
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by skukko »

again, use search-button and put 'keywords disk two'.

It was pleasure to help you.

mosh
salute

mosh

If its not rotten, shoot again
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

It means the install file got corrupted, the only cureis to download it again...
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”