Boardgames looking for new home

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
Hertston
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:45 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

Boardgames looking for new home

Post by Hertston »

I'm currently in the process of divesting myself of all the 'stuff' I can live without and don't want to transport prior to the Mrs and I leaving ol' Blighty for Ireland and hopefully a new health and sanity maintaining lifestyle.

Among other things, that includes a load of boardgames, specifically

Arkham Horror, plus all the expansions (I think) except Kingsport.
Eldritch Horror, plus expansion.
GMT Space Empires plus Close Encounters expansion
LotR card game plus 4 boxed expansions and a couple of card packs
Harpoon 4
War and Peace (AH)
The Battles of Waterloo (GMT)
Great Battles of Alexander (GMT)
Labyrinth (GMT)
And Anzac Attack for L&L Forgotten Heroes (of which I somehow have a spare copy)

I just don't have time to do the eBay thing or similar, so if anybody with the desire and time to play them wants any or all of that lot (no charge) PM or email me at hertston@hertston.com. The catch, I'm afraid, is that for the same reasons I can't be arsed to do the eBay thing, I can't be arsed to do the post/shipping thing either, so it's collection only - which might be a bit of a problem if you aren't in the vicinity of Plymouth (UK) [:'(]

P.S. Everything is punched, but bagged up and complete as far as I'm aware, with the exception of Anzac, which is unopened.
User avatar
zakblood
Posts: 22788
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 am

RE: Boardgames looking for new home

Post by zakblood »

bit far for me in nottingham but im sure someone would love the set
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
User avatar
wings7
Posts: 4586
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:59 am
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

RE: Boardgames looking for new home

Post by wings7 »

Some great titles [:)], I wish I could help you out [:(] but I'm sure someone will! [8D]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Frubgarde
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:53 am

RE: Boardgames looking for new home

Post by Frubgarde »

Hell of an offer - has no one been round yet? If I didn't already own all the Arkham and Eldritch Horror titles I'd have been more than half tempted to make the drive down from SE Wales.

PB
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Boardgames looking for new home

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Frubgarde

Hell of an offer - has no one been round yet? If I didn't already own all the Arkham and Eldritch Horror titles I'd have been more than half tempted to make the drive down from SE Wales.

PB
warspite1
Southeast Wales to Nottingham? That's drive up surely?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
zakblood
Posts: 22788
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 am

RE: Boardgames looking for new home

Post by zakblood »

Southeast Wales to Nottingham maybe 2 or 3 hours max, but Plymouth is 7 to 8 hours or more depending on traffic, then you also need to return[;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 26300) (26100.ge_release.240331-1435) 26H2 26300.9550
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”