Scenario Saving

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
edthebeast
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:16 am

Scenario Saving

Post by edthebeast »

Hi, this is my first post, so forgive my ignorance.
I've finished a small scenario,based around Cuba in 2020, and I have saved it to the standalone scenarios list. I don't know how to post it here though, help would be much appreciated.
Rudd
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 am

RE: Scenario Saving

Post by Rudd »

Compress/zip it and upload here tt.asp?forumid=1281

I "save as" to desktop first, easier for me
Tomcat84
Posts: 1952
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 pm

RE: Scenario Saving

Post by Tomcat84 »

Yeah usually what is a good idea is to post a thread in the Mods & Scenarios forum that Rudd just linked to with your scenario attached in a zip file (this forum does not support attachments with .scen exension), and then have some people playtest it to make sure there aren't any bugs or things you may have overlooked yourself, and when it is good to go you can post it in this thread to be included in the next release of the Community Scenario Pack (if you want it to be of course, it is not mandatory)

And welcome to the forum [:)]
My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )
edthebeast
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:16 am

RE: Scenario Saving

Post by edthebeast »

Okay, I'll release it for testing, I think it's quite imbalanced though. Mush change the carrier's name back from my own then!
User avatar
cf_dallas
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:35 pm
Location: Grapevine, TX

RE: Scenario Saving

Post by cf_dallas »

USS Edthebeast has a nice ring to it. But first you'll have to get elected, Senator Edthebeast or President Edthebeast might get a CVN named for him, but forum dude Edthebeast is going to have a tough hill to climb in the Department of the Navy.
Formerly cwemyss
Post Reply

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”