Seeking Challenging Allies

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
wordsmith1
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:26 pm
Location: Austin, Texas

Seeking Challenging Allies

Post by wordsmith1 »

I am looking for Allies players. New and experienced players are welcome. I can play several turns each day. I have the latest patch. You can select the scenario and the preferences or we can discuss them. I am a writer and I sometimes use the game's developments in my WWII fiction. Send your toughts turn to: wordsmith@newmexico.com.
User avatar
Marc gto
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Batavia,ohio,usa
Contact:

challenge reply

Post by Marc gto »

i would be happy to play as the allies,im fairly new to the game,but would enjoy human competion.any scenario we can work out the rules,i live in the us eastern time zone.i also would like to read some of your historical fiction
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”