guadalcanal

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
panzer cat
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 am
Location: occupied Virginia

guadalcanal

Post by panzer cat »

Anyone interested in a small scenario? I can do a turn a day.
User avatar
Juliuspluvius
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:10 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain

RE: guadalcanal

Post by Juliuspluvius »

Ok, Guadalcanal?

send me your side, your preferences and home rules

Thanks
Every time that I close the cabin of my plane I feel that I close the lid of my coffin

German pilot in 1944
User avatar
Juliuspluvius
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:10 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain

RE: guadalcanal

Post by Juliuspluvius »

Please use this email jtravesi@hotmail.com, my private mesenger don´t run well
Every time that I close the cabin of my plane I feel that I close the lid of my coffin

German pilot in 1944
panzer cat
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 am
Location: occupied Virginia

RE: guadalcanal

Post by panzer cat »

got it. reply sent.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”