The Doctor told my Wife 100% boy and then knocked it done to 95% ... for leagal reasons i guess....i saw the Sonogram video (Which he let my wife tape )
and i saw an 88 mm
between the legs........
=A82A=Hawk[Maj]|LP|<PR>
"All we knew was.....We were in this TOGETHER" ......Band of Brothers
Congrats Hawk (and Lady Hawk?), but, as Doom says, you still have some catching up to do. I'm tied with him at six, but my 8 brothers and 7 sisters agree we'll never catch up to dad.
Just adding my congratulations. Another Wiggles watcher, no doubt.
...and, I noticed confirmation on the news tonight that the Wiggles are taking over the world as you predicted. Saw some footage of your President arriving on the Abraham Lincoln tonight....and who was there to greet him...THE WIGGLES!!! (judging from their outfits).
Hey Kokoda...are the Wiggles as Popular there as they are here. I remmeber....before i had kids i saw them on the "Today Show" here in New York......and i said to myself ...."What the hell are these guys about?" Then when i had my Daughter and saw the Magic..... these guys had over small children........ I was their # 1 Fan.........
=A82A=Hawk[Maj]|LP|<PR>
"All we knew was.....We were in this TOGETHER" ......Band of Brothers
The Star Trek Landing team is what I call them. The one in the Purple is creepy. They DO have an effect on children, don't they? My two just dance the whole show!
I hadn't even realised until recently that the Wiggles were internationally known, but now I dimly see the whole horror unfolding! This is what "universal appeal" means!!
...Wiggles take over Australian kids' minds...invade USA, Europe... the kids fall first, then parents are gyrating in their homes...occupy USA military shipping, luring the President on board...and he nominates the countries on earth where the Wiggles are not permitted as an "Axis of Evil"...
DANGER, Will Robinson!!
But Goblin sees, Goblin knows...
They are not Star Trek, but alien invaders!
...and "Wake up Geoff!" is clearly a reference to recovery from cryogenic hibernation!