Tale of the Sheep! - JocMeister (A) vs. Lowpe (J)

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

TGIF!

Paint remover for tonight:
http://www.whiskysaga.com/nordic-whisky ... sommartid/

Music (If you like Heep/Purple you will love this)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8YX5bhQ5KU
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]February 23rd 1942[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

Very quiet turn.

------------------------
NORPAC
------------------------

Nothing. Pulling back my two DDs PR.

------------------------
CENTPAC
------------------------

"Found" some damaged ships that fled PH that was hiding at a dot base. Got them moving towards Panama. Some will sink en route no doubt.

------------------------
China
------------------------

Lowpe is reconning every base in China it seems. Still heavy DL on Chihikang. Troops are two days out. Some Japanese move out from Canton moving North. Sent my only Recon plane down there to take a look.

That is it! [X(]
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]February 24th 1942[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

Jeff managed to send me a last turn before he left for a trip this weekend.

------------------------
NORPAC/WC
------------------------

First S-boat departs SF to take up station outside Dutch. Lots of units that I bought back appeared at SF this turn including some Marine Defense battalions. Extremely useful units! They + all engineers and BFs will go to OZ/NZ. The infantry will need a lot of time to fill out. 82 squads in the pool right now and one of the RGTs previously bought out still need 22 more.

------------------------
DEI
------------------------

Japanese quickly move into the lower DEI after securing Ambon. Darwin is probably next. What is left of the USN just returned to Perth. Not sure where to send them next. Have to think about it.

------------------------
China
------------------------

Lots of Japanese movement in 3 different areas. As you can see on that map the dreaded supply warnings have started popping up. Some of the units are starting to show red now. Might not get the 4 weeks I had hoped for before the collapse comes. Once you start to see the warnings its usually very fast. A little bit surprised considering the fighting has been very light so far and I don´t think anything has been burned by overstacking.

The Chinese army is actually in very good shape too. Losses have been very light and overall we have gained AV since the beginning. Its a shame they will become useless shortly.

------------------------
India
------------------------

Quiet. I lose track of 2 of the subs in the IO. KVs are hunting the 3rd.

------------------------
OZ/NZ
------------------------

I now have 120k fuel in Auckland. I´ll try to reserve something for the USN but right now I have to make sure all convoys can get back to Balboa.

3 big TFs start unloading at Sydney. Lots of BFs and engineers! [:)]

Image
Attachments
china17.jpg
china17.jpg (941.24 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
poodlebrain
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm
Location: Comfy Chair in Baton Rouge

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by poodlebrain »

I don't think a day goes by that I don't listen to Deep Purple. They have been my favorite band since I saw them live in 1972 when I was 13 years old.
Never trust a man who's ass is wider than his shoulders.
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

ORIGINAL: poodlebrain

I don't think a day goes by that I don't listen to Deep Purple. They have been my favorite band since I saw them live in 1972 when I was 13 years old.

Purple was the first band I ever saw live on my own. They played here in Stockholm on their Battle Rages on tour. I must have been 13-14. [:)]

Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]February 25th 1942[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

I have the replay but not the turn!

------------------------
NORPAC/WC
------------------------

Nothing here besides the subs.

------------------------
DEI
------------------------

The Dutch air forces sorties again going after a unescorted TF with two small tankers. Sadly despite no opposition not a single hit is landed. I don´t think a Dutch plane have landed a single bomb for me in this game despite NavB approaching 50.

------------------------
SOPAC
------------------------

Landings at Milne Bay. Can´t do anything in this area right now due to lack of fuel. I have a OZ/NZ CA TF down at Noumea.

------------------------
Luzon
------------------------

Finally the Japanese comes calling. Will keep a keen eye on what units are being used for this. I know parts of the 19th ID is prepping for Manila. That won´t be enough though. I think he will need 3-4 IDs for this. Will he bring something back from PH?

------------------------
China
------------------------

Another attack on the roadblock to Ankang. Another good result and very good adjusted AV. Looks like Jeff is turning up the pace here.
Ground combat at 83,45 (near Nanyang)

Japanese Deliberate attack

Attacking force 37209 troops, 373 guns, 120 vehicles, Assault Value = 1047

Defending force 42345 troops, 245 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 898

Japanese adjusted assault: 323 [:'(]

Allied adjusted defense: 2113

Japanese assault odds: 1 to 6

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+)
Attacker:

Japanese ground losses:
2440 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 250 disabled
Non Combat: 1 destroyed, 11 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 31 disabled


Allied ground losses:
1028 casualties reported
Squads: 13 destroyed, 78 disabled
Non Combat: 3 destroyed, 27 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 7 disabled


Assaulting units:
3rd Division
6th Division
15th Tank Regiment
5th Armored Car Co
34th/C Division
40th/A Division
14th Medium Field Artillery Regiment
52nd Ind.Mtn.Gun Battalion
1st Army
6th Medium Field Artillery Regiment


Defending units:
59th Chinese Corps
92nd Chinese Corps
55th Chinese Corps
66th Chinese Corps
22nd Group Army

Image
Attachments
Luzon.jpg
Luzon.jpg (222.74 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

Some nerdiness going on in my kitchen! [:D]

Image
Attachments
pad.jpg
pad.jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
vicberg
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:29 am

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by vicberg »

[&o]
User avatar
Bullwinkle58
Posts: 11297
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 pm

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

ORIGINAL: JocMeister

ORIGINAL: poodlebrain

I don't think a day goes by that I don't listen to Deep Purple. They have been my favorite band since I saw them live in 1972 when I was 13 years old.

Purple was the first band I ever saw live on my own. They played here in Stockholm on their Battle Rages on tour. I must have been 13-14. [:)]


My 8th grade math teacher would play the "Machine Head" album (yes, on vinyl!) in class while we did work sheets. As an encouragement. He was a retired USN officer and very cool for his age. He had no idea who Deep Purple was or why we liked them, but it made us do our algebra, so . . .
The Moose
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: JocMeister

ORIGINAL: poodlebrain

I don't think a day goes by that I don't listen to Deep Purple. They have been my favorite band since I saw them live in 1972 when I was 13 years old.

Purple was the first band I ever saw live on my own. They played here in Stockholm on their Battle Rages on tour. I must have been 13-14. [:)]


My 8th grade math teacher would play the "Machine Head" album (yes, on vinyl!) in class while we did work sheets. As an encouragement. He was a retired USN officer and very cool for his age. He had no idea who Deep Purple was or why we liked them, but it made us do our algebra, so . . .

That sound like the greatest teacher of all time! [:)]
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]February 25th 1942[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

Jeff is back from his trip. [:)]

------------------------
NORPAC/WC
------------------------

44th ID arrive at Seattle. A full AA unit arrive at San Fran. Sending it to EC for now until I know where it will go. Probably CT. More units from bought back from PH arrive.

------------------------
DEI
------------------------

Myoko and Maya bombard Koepang destroying a Hudson there. I have two other stuck repairing on the AF. No sub attacks for the last two turn. Looks like Jeff sorted things out. I´ll start sending some subs which are running low on fuel "home" for their 4/42 upgrade.

------------------------
Luzon
------------------------

Japanese land on San Fernando. Only 2 units with 1400 troops spotted...might send out the tanks unless more show up soon.

------------------------
SOPAC
------------------------

I´ll have my "speedbumps" in place in 10-14 days. There will be some CD guns, smaller combat units and in some location even armor. Pago Pago will have the biggest defense since it lack an alternative landing site like Suva and Noumea.

Japanese secure Tagula Islands evicting my AVD there. CATs where transferred out earlier.


Image
Attachments
SOPAC2.jpg
SOPAC2.jpg (333.21 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

My 6th sense tell me the Japanese 2nd phase is about to begin. (The amount of traffic in Jeffs AAR is...disturbing!) [:D]
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]February 26th 1942[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

Jeff is pushing in the lower DEI

------------------------
NORPAC/WC
------------------------

Lots of subs popped up here last turn. There is an I-boat outside Victoria and at least 3 others operating outside the WC. One very close to the SF entrance.

------------------------
India
------------------------

One of my favorite units just arrived in Colombo. [:)] The British 23rd AA BDE. I´ll buy it out and send it to CT and then on to OZ. Its a massive AA unit with 72 heavy and 36 light AA guns. You get four of them in total if I remember correctly. 2 British and 2 NZ.

------------------------
DEI
------------------------

As mentioned Jeff is picking up smaller bases for free in the lower DEI. This is kind of frustrating as I would have liked to get some licks in. But I just don´t have any ships I dare risk under Japanese LBA.

------------------------
China
------------------------

Looks like the Ankang road is indeed the target for a renewed Japanese offensive. No less then 14 units spotted. The entire IJAAF is pounding my poor defenders. I´ll break here eventually. I have reserves but he is wearing me out 10 times faster then I can recover. This is the same method Tom used so effectively. I need a disastrous Japanese attack here or it will fold shortly even if supply doesn´t run out.



Image
Attachments
DEI11jpg.jpg
DEI11jpg.jpg (389.85 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]SOPAC Defense[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

Here is a screen of what is planned and current forts. Its not intended to hold but rather force Jeff to make a real commitment here rather then give it away for free.

The Allied Navies are a bit of a hodgepodge down here.

- Pensacola, Indianapolis, Louisville Canberra, Australia
- Perth, Achilles

- 22 DDs. Mostly USN

I would like to get creative with them at this stage before Jeff can get naval search up and running. But I don´t dare burn the fuel unless I know I can get something in return for it.

I have 245k fuel at Sydney and another 92k at Auckland but that is all I have. And I´ll need a lot of it to make sure the convoys can get back to Balboa...this should improve in mid May but until then I have to be careful with what I have.



Image
Attachments
SOPAC3.jpg
SOPAC3.jpg (258.53 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

Busy turn coming up!
xAK Madras City arrives at Aden
No.113 Sqn RAF arrives at Ledo
No.84 Sqn RAF arrives at Ledo
24th PG/3rd PS arrives at San Francisco
24th PG/17th PS arrives at San Francisco
Ceylon Command arrives at Colombo
1st Marine Defense Battalion is delayed due to arrival base (Pearl Harbor) not available
12th MAG arrives at San Diego
13th MAG arrives at San Diego
14th MAG arrives at San Diego
22nd MAG is delayed due to arrival base (Pearl Harbor) not available
23rd MAG is delayed due to arrival base (Pearl Harbor) not available
24th MAG is delayed due to arrival base (Pearl Harbor) not available
Roodenburg Battalion is delayed due to arrival base (Batavia) not available
I Aus Corps Engineer Battalion arrives at Aden
2/5th Ind Coy arrives at Sydney
2/7th Ind Coy arrives at Sydney
2/1 AIF Pioneer Battalion arrives at Aden
2/2 AIF Pioneer Battalion arrives at Aden
NW Australia Base Force arrives at Katherine
1st RAAF Supt Wing arrives at Darwin
11th RAAF Supt Wing arrives at Katherine
2nd Medium Regiment arrives at Sydney
21/22 Field Regiment arrives at Sydney
1st RAAF M/W Sqn arrives at Sydney
2nd Australian Hvy AA Regiment arrives at Sydney
A/B Battery Heavy Coastal Artillery Regiment arrives at Darwin
C/D Battery Heavy Coastal Artillery Regiment arrives at Townsville
23rd NZ Pioneer Coy arrives at Dunedin
33rd Medium Regiment arrives at Auckland
2nd RNZAF Base Force arrives at Auckland
3rd Indian Coastal Artillery Regiment arrives at Calcutta
3rd Carabiniers Regiment arrives at Karachi
20th Indian Division arrives at Bangalore
222 Group Base Force arrives at Aden
75th Indian Brigade arrives at Lahore
84th Indian Brigade arrives at Madras
Pathan Construction Battalion arrives at Madras
1061st Artillery Regiment arrives at Khabarovsk
399th Rifle Division arrives at Chita


Also some interesting SIGINT.
4th Ship Engineer Regiment is planning for an attack on Coal Harbour.

That is the first sign of something possibly happening in Canada. Although most likely this is just a feint. The unit in question have spent the war so far sitting in Japan.

What I really want is information on the following units....

65th Brigade
16th Division
33rd Division
4th Division
21st Division
48th Division
7th Tank Regiment
6th Tank Regiment
4th Tank Regiment
10th Tank Regiment



Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]February 27th 1942[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

Not much to report this turn.

------------------------
NORPAC/WC
------------------------

Japanese subs seems to be shifting down towards the WC.

------------------------
Burma
------------------------

A bit of an interesting situation. Jeff sent the 1st RTA division up to Katha. Here I have the 1st Burma division backed up by some bad ass Gurkhas. He has another unit on the way though. Set up some recon to see if I can find out what it is.

Don´t want to break myself here as I´ll have to move out before the IGD shows up anyway.
Ground combat at Katha (61,43)

Allied Bombardment attack

Attacking force 2578 troops, 26 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 442

Defending force 5143 troops, 28 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 210

Assaulting units:
1st Burma Division
48th Gurkha Brigade
108th RAF Base Force


Defending units:
1st RTA Division


------------------------
China
------------------------

Jeff is pounding the Ankang roadblock from the air. Would love to try and LRCAP his bombers but for that I would need droptanks. And for droptanks I need supply which I don´t have...bummer. [:(]

------------------------
India
------------------------

Some welcome construction units arrived. Sent them to the main centers (Madras, Calcutta, Bombay and Karachi) to help with fort building. The ID arrived with 20/20 so that won´t be much use for a couple of months. Set them to dig in at Madras.

------------------------
SOPAC
------------------------

Spotted a small SCTF leaving the Solomons towards the Santa Cruz. I´ll keep an eye on it. I have some assets in range to intercept but only enough fuel for one try. Want better recon before I try.



Image
Attachments
SOPAC4.jpg
SOPAC4.jpg (215.29 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]VP Screen[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

101 Japanese ships sunk. I guess I need to celebrate that tomorrow with some beer! [:D]

Other then that it looks pretty "normal". Heavy ground losses (considering China hasn´t collapsed yet) because of the losses at PH. Comparing it to my game with Tom though its a "null VP move" because of the added air losses. 600 more Japanese planes shot down so far which in a AV perspective amounts to 2400 Japanese VPs. Which is about the same as the ground losses at PH. So all in all so far it hasn´t given the empire much if anything back on the fuel and time investment (from an AV perspective).



Image
Attachments
VP3.jpg
VP3.jpg (287.81 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

[font="Verdana"]February 28th 1942[/font]
______________________________________________________________________________

Based on replay only.

------------------------
NORPAC/WC
------------------------

An I-boat pops up outside San Diego. I´ll try to nail it next turn. A batch of S-boats arrive here as well. I´ll send them to NORPAC.

------------------------
CENTPAC
------------------------

SIGINT comes through with something useful.
4th/C Division is located at Pearl Harbor(180,107).

------------------------
SOPAC
------------------------

From what I can tell on the replay the SCTF disappeared this turn. If so I´ll hold my SCTF back to conserve fuel. Poor Adelaide at no less then 4 TTs and goes down like a rock. She had just recovered enough from a previous TT hit I dared move her out of Darwin...wrong move. [:(]
Submarine attack near Truscott at 68,123

Japanese Ships
SS RO-62

Allied Ships
CL Adelaide, Torpedo hits 4, on fire, heavy damage

CL Adelaide is sighted by SS RO-62
SS RO-62 launches 6 torpedoes

------------------------
China
------------------------

Jeff stopped the naval bombardment of Wenchow which now means my AV have started to recover. Two Japanese IDs push out of Canton and take an unoccupied Wuchow.

------------------------
DEI
------------------------

Japanese easily evict the defenders of Koepang destroying two planes that couldn´t evacuate because of damage.
Ground combat at Koepang (68,116)

Japanese Deliberate attack

Attacking force 2758 troops, 26 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 110

Defending force 1678 troops, 10 guns, 2 vehicles, Assault Value = 58

Japanese adjusted assault: 93

Allied adjusted defense: 15

Japanese assault odds: 6 to 1 (fort level 1)

Japanese forces CAPTURE Koepang !!!

Allied aircraft
no flights

Allied aircraft losses
P-40E Warhawk: 1 destroyed
Hudson I: 1 destroyed

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+), forts(+), leaders(-), morale(-), experience(-)
Attacker:

Japanese ground losses:
71 casualties reported
Squads: 1 destroyed, 7 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled


Allied ground losses:
586 casualties reported
Squads: 20 destroyed, 9 disabled
Non Combat: 11 destroyed, 2 disabled
Engineers: 2 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 9 (7 destroyed, 2 disabled)
Vehicles lost 2 (2 destroyed, 0 disabled)
Units retreated 2
Units destroyed 1


Assaulting units:
124th Infantry Regiment

Defending units:
Timor Garrison Battalion
Dili Detachment
1/10th Avn Sup Afd

A boon on Mindanao though!
Ground combat at Malaybalay (80,90)

Japanese Deliberate attack

Attacking force 16622 troops, 161 guns, 37 vehicles, Assault Value = 514

Defending force 6364 troops, 23 guns, 0 vehicles, Assault Value = 232

Japanese adjusted assault: 228

Allied adjusted defense: 241

Japanese assault odds: 1 to 2 (fort level 0)

Combat modifiers
Defender: terrain(+), preparation(-), experience(-)
Attacker:

Japanese ground losses:
778 casualties reported
Squads: 2 destroyed, 72 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 1 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 2 disabled


Allied ground losses:
151 casualties reported
Squads: 0 destroyed, 24 disabled
Non Combat: 0 destroyed, 4 disabled
Engineers: 0 destroyed, 0 disabled
Guns lost 6 (2 destroyed, 4 disabled)


Assaulting units:
25th/A Division
19th/B Division
19th/C Division
19th/A Div /5


Defending units:
103rd PA Infantry Regiment
102nd PA Infantry Regiment
101st PA Infantry Regiment
3rd PA Constabulary Regiment
III Philippine Corps
Del Monte AAF Base Force
205th Base Sqdn

Sadly I can´t combine the regiments as one of them is PERM restricted to another command. Don´t know if this intentional or a DB error.

Image
Attachments
adelaide.jpg
adelaide.jpg (421.14 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
User avatar
Lokasenna
Posts: 9304
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:57 am
Location: Iowan in MD/DC

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by Lokasenna »

ORIGINAL: JocMeister

Busy turn coming up!
xAK Madras City arrives at Aden
No.113 Sqn RAF arrives at Ledo
No.84 Sqn RAF arrives at Ledo
24th PG/3rd PS arrives at San Francisco
24th PG/17th PS arrives at San Francisco
Ceylon Command arrives at Colombo
1st Marine Defense Battalion is delayed due to arrival base (Pearl Harbor) not available
12th MAG arrives at San Diego
13th MAG arrives at San Diego
14th MAG arrives at San Diego
22nd MAG is delayed due to arrival base (Pearl Harbor) not available
23rd MAG is delayed due to arrival base (Pearl Harbor) not available
24th MAG is delayed due to arrival base (Pearl Harbor) not available
Roodenburg Battalion is delayed due to arrival base (Batavia) not available
I Aus Corps Engineer Battalion arrives at Aden
2/5th Ind Coy arrives at Sydney
2/7th Ind Coy arrives at Sydney
2/1 AIF Pioneer Battalion arrives at Aden
2/2 AIF Pioneer Battalion arrives at Aden
NW Australia Base Force arrives at Katherine
1st RAAF Supt Wing arrives at Darwin
11th RAAF Supt Wing arrives at Katherine
2nd Medium Regiment arrives at Sydney
21/22 Field Regiment arrives at Sydney
1st RAAF M/W Sqn arrives at Sydney
2nd Australian Hvy AA Regiment arrives at Sydney
A/B Battery Heavy Coastal Artillery Regiment arrives at Darwin
C/D Battery Heavy Coastal Artillery Regiment arrives at Townsville
23rd NZ Pioneer Coy arrives at Dunedin
33rd Medium Regiment arrives at Auckland
2nd RNZAF Base Force arrives at Auckland
3rd Indian Coastal Artillery Regiment arrives at Calcutta
3rd Carabiniers Regiment arrives at Karachi
20th Indian Division arrives at Bangalore
222 Group Base Force arrives at Aden
75th Indian Brigade arrives at Lahore
84th Indian Brigade arrives at Madras
Pathan Construction Battalion arrives at Madras
1061st Artillery Regiment arrives at Khabarovsk
399th Rifle Division arrives at Chita


Also some interesting SIGINT.
4th Ship Engineer Regiment is planning for an attack on Coal Harbour.

That is the first sign of something possibly happening in Canada. Although most likely this is just a feint. The unit in question have spent the war so far sitting in Japan.

What I really want is information on the following units....

65th Brigade
16th Division
33rd Division
4th Division
21st Division
48th Division
7th Tank Regiment
6th Tank Regiment
4th Tank Regiment
10th Tank Regiment




From memory, from the last time I played the start of a game...

The following start or are commonly sent to the DEI:
16th Division
48th Division
33rd Division (starts at Hong Kong I think? maybe that's the 38th)

The 4th is slipping my mind right now. I think it starts in Japan and I used it in the DEI? No idea on the brigade.

The 21st starts at Shanghai, unrestricted. Low hanging fruit to take out of China for elsewhere.




As for the PA regiments, I think that might be intentional? If you want to combine, you have to pay. Not worth it. I seem to remember this happening for me in my games.
JocMeister
Posts: 8258
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sweden

RE: Ambon falls!

Post by JocMeister »

Ah, I should have been clearer. The units I posted are the one he used to capture PH. Obviously I´m very interested to see where they go next. [:)]

Regarding the regiments they are perma restricted. But they are all part of the same ID. That is why I think it may be a database error?

Image
Attachments
101stPA.jpg
101stPA.jpg (381.73 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Image
Post Reply

Return to “After Action Reports”