Carrier air wings

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
Dman_slith
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 am

Carrier air wings

Post by Dman_slith »

Ok... My computer had a meltdown and I had to reinstall my operating system.. And I'm putting it all back together now...
In the past I downloaded a file for all the U.S. Carriers with their current airwing squadrons on board.. For the life of me I can't remember where I picked it up from.. Does anyone have a direction for me to search??

Thanks in advanced... Love the simulation by the way!!!
Tomcat84
Posts: 1952
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 pm

RE: Carrier air wings

Post by Tomcat84 »

My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )
Dman_slith
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 am

RE: Carrier air wings

Post by Dman_slith »

Hey Tomcat84!!

I have seen this site.. what I had in the past was a file that had the specific carriers with their squadrons already on board.. as a unit.. For example if I added the carrier CVN73.. she would have the actually squadrons already on board.. Thanks for looking for me.. I will keep looking myself
RoryAndersonCDT
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:45 pm

RE: Carrier air wings

Post by RoryAndersonCDT »

Might be looking for kushan's carriers

tm.asp?m=3466348
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
Dman_slith
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 am

RE: Carrier air wings

Post by Dman_slith »

Baloogan!!!!

That was it!! Thank You!!
Love your youtube vids... and ALWAYS looking to see if you have done anything new... AWESOME
magi
Posts: 1533
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:06 am

RE: Carrier air wings

Post by magi »

Geezzz.... That's nice.... Thank you Tomcat..... I wonder if there is a site like this for carrier group compositions in deployment… .
RoryAndersonCDT
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:45 pm

RE: Carrier air wings

Post by RoryAndersonCDT »

ORIGINAL: Dman

Baloogan!!!!

That was it!! Thank You!!
Love your youtube vids... and ALWAYS looking to see if you have done anything new... AWESOME
[:D] glad to be of assistance!
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
Kushan04
Posts: 1273
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:27 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

RE: Carrier air wings

Post by Kushan04 »

ORIGINAL: Baloogan

Might be looking for kushan's carriers

tm.asp?m=3466348

If your running the latest update they should now be included with the game. They should be located in importexport/US/Kushans carrier groups.

With the US carrier swap almost done, I'm going to start updating them for 2015-2016. Planning on releasing them group by group, since the Lincoln wont be back to the fleet until next year.
Post Reply

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”