Dinner Party

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
rhondabrwn
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:47 am
Location: Snowflake, Arizona

RE: Dinner Party

Post by rhondabrwn »

ORIGINAL: terje439

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

OK, I'll play...

Billy the Kid

Remember to take a picture [;)]
Hey... the link was fascinating! Thanks :)
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
User avatar
rhondabrwn
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:47 am
Location: Snowflake, Arizona

RE: Dinner Party

Post by rhondabrwn »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Zap this was not about you making some extreme comment - you are not one of those hot heads and I never intimated that you would.

My concern, as said, is that for some people - and yes there are some on this forum - the words Jihad and Crusade are red rags to a bull. As I thought this idea might make for an interesting topic (and so long running debate) I did not want to muddy the waters with stuff that quickly de-rails threads.

But as it turns out, it looks like the thread has pretty much run its course anyway - so no need to leave the party - the party has already left [;)]

It was a cool ride though :)
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Dinner Party

Post by Zap »

Okay, so I guess I'll take off my suit of armor sheath my sword take the first ship back from Tripoli to Las Vegas[:D]
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”