Kudos to Northern Inferno

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Post Reply
JPFisher55
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Kudos to Northern Inferno

Post by JPFisher55 »

I completed one scenario and am in the middle of the second one. I really like it. Also, the introductory video is cool.
Great job, Matrix and developers.
Dimitris
Posts: 15989
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:29 am
Contact:

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Post by Dimitris »

Thanks!
User avatar
.Sirius
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Post by .Sirius »

Many thanks from all our team I hope you enjoy the rest of the scenarios
Paul aka Sirius
Command Developer
Warfaresims
Cold War Data Base 1946-1979 Author

Old radar men never die - Their echoes fade away in accordance with the inverse fourth power law
Sigma8510
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:26 am

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Post by Sigma8510 »

Great job on NI, CMANO team! Download and installation went well, and game play is awesome!

Thanks!!
User avatar
IainMcNeil
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:01 am
Location: London
Contact:

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks and remember to review the game on Steam if you have time - every positive review helps!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Phoenix100
Posts: 2974
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 pm

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Post by Phoenix100 »

+1 to this. I think it's a great pack, very well put together and is just what I've been looking for to get me into the game, I think. I've had the full game since it came out but I think the addition of a story-driven campaign is a great way to increase immersion. Thanks.
smudge56
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 am
Location: UK

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Post by smudge56 »

Yep totally agree great work again.
AKA - Smudge
Post Reply

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”