Looking for IJN players

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
wordsmith1
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:26 pm
Location: Austin, Texas

Looking for IJN players

Post by wordsmith1 »

I am looking for IJN players. New and experienced players are welcome. I can play several turns each day. I have the latest patch. You can select the scenario and the preferences or we can discuss them. I am a writer and I sometimes use the game's developments in my WWII fiction. Send your first turn to: wordsmith@newmexico.com.
User avatar
TheElf
Posts: 2800
Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 1:46 am
Location: Pax River, MD

Post by TheElf »

Word,
I'd be interested in a 17 or 19 Scenario as the IJN if haven't found anyone yet. Would be my 1st foray into the world of human competition. Not sure how challenging I'd be.

The ELF
IN PERPETUUM SINGULARIS SEDES

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”