Newbie questions

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
TotalTigerTankiller
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Success, Sask., Canada

Newbie questions

Post by TotalTigerTankiller »

I was wondering why so many units can't be moved. It says you need 2 orders or more. I don't understand what that means. Also, I was trying to play the WWII campaign. There were no bombers available. I tried different countries and different times; but that didn't help. I would appreciate any help answering these questions. Thank-you.null
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

Turn command and control off in the preferences until you can read some of the great posts explaining how it works.

If you leave Air soties in the prefs at XXX its random whether you get planes or not. IF you want some planes set it for how many pairs you want.
User avatar
Cirrus
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Oulu, Finland
Contact:

Post by Cirrus »

Also if you have copy of the manual You can get some info from there about the Command & Control option.


--
Cirrus
Cirrus
"You can cheat all people for some time and some people for all time, but not all people for all time.....and never your mom"
UnrealAzn
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: New York, USA
Contact:

Post by UnrealAzn »

I had that problem, but it was solved yesterday when I read through the manual tutorial, and played the tutorial map...

Just listen to the instructions, that tutorial map is a great fun newbie map...
Then you can move on to maps that requires the use of tactics... which I am currently learning right now...
- UnrealAzn
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”