see what kind of bugs are in it yet, if any. Brian wants me to be the Japs again for this game and he has some specific house
rules he wants us to use. These are they:

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition




Just a quirk of the game engine?Don't worry about your starting pools for Naval Ship Building and Merchant ship building being at 0. That is normal.

ORIGINAL: Peever
I'm not sure what Russia has to gain by capturing Sadogashima so early in the war. You can attack their ships going to the island easily and constantly bombard from air and sea it even if they did take it. It's not like they're going to use it as a springboard onto Honshu in December of 1941.
I'm in a hurry to get the supply levels up over double the need and I realize that turning on stockpiling means I'll have to watch it toWhy are you turning stockpiling on? That is a sure path to destruction and disaster. You do need to increase the supply requirements on those bases that need factory repairs, but just a little bit to get over 10K at the base. That is all you need to do.
Thanks for your insight and everything but I wasn't planning on doing anything major toI'm not sure what Russia has to gain by capturing Sadogashima so early in the war. You can attack their ships going to the island easily and constantly bombard from air and sea it even if they did take it. It's not like they're going to use it as a springboard onto Honshu in December of 1941.
I thought turning on stockpiling for supplies prevents supplies from leaving the hex. Therefore it will probablyORIGINAL: BillBrown
I'm curious, why do you think you need to turn on stockpiling to get supply to where you need it?
Setting the supply demand to 4,000 will move 12,000 supply to that base.






