No Mercy !!!

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
VonClostermoltz
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:51 am
Location: In the cellar......

No Mercy !!!

Post by VonClostermoltz »

Hi Guys !!

Anyone dares to play a deadly froggy ??

I'd like to play sc no 19 as follows:

Truk and Brisbane
Every option ON (Jap Sub Doctrine depends on Jap's choice)
Variable Reinf.
Nav Commit at 100% or more (130% max)
1 turn a day of course

4 turns a week (minimum).

I can play either side. However I am less experienced with the Allied so if I have any preference I would go for the US. I really do not mind anyway. Make up your choice.

I am looking for an experienced player (no surrender before Jan 43 at least).


Messieurs les Anglais tirez les premiers !!!!

V.C.
Whoever is not shooting is not at the right place - Bailli de Suffren
estaban
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:20 am

Post by estaban »

I'd be interested in trying scenario 19.

I am flexible on sides I guess. On one hand, I would like to play the allies, since most of my PBEM experience has been as Japan. On the other hand, I am just getting done with being steamrolled by the waves of allied aircraft and carriers you get in scenario 17 with 100% commitment on both sides, and I would like to see if I can do better in scenario 19, with the better Japanese air replacements/unit quality and having learned a few lessons about what not to do as the IJN.

I live in California, so I am 9 hours behind you there. If that is not a problem, email me at kraftyse@attbi.com and we can settle the details.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”