BrianG V Pelton round 2 ( PELTON OK ZONE)

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 137

Post by BrianG »

North attack

His units are now not performing as well as even a few turns ago.

Less good forts and dare I say attrition.

Image
Attachments
137attack2sstank.jpg
137attack2sstank.jpg (857.09 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 137

Post by BrianG »

Final North

A mini breakthru

Image
Attachments
137final..inithru.jpg
137final..inithru.jpg (751.07 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

138

Post by BrianG »

Final south.

Notice tank reinforcements on RR coming from north edge.

My rr is about 4 hexes down from top.

I sense one good push and I will be at the border.

I do not know if he is set up with forts.

Image
Attachments
138final..feb43.jpg
138final..feb43.jpg (729.91 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

139 Major news south

Post by BrianG »

Winter mud[:@].

Still, I attack Rumanians with Infantry corp. And they retreat. Even a few hasty's win.

No pictures. They were covered in mud.
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

139 North

Post by BrianG »

Is still Winter.

Here I present a super major tank battle.

Image
Attachments
139nicetankbattle.jpg
139nicetankbattle.jpg (854.51 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

139 North

Post by BrianG »

Another heavy attack


But this one had no Russian tanks.

You are now up to date. I am awaiting Pelton's next move.

I really want Rumania to fall before the mud season.

I continue to build infantry corp. I never knew I could keep doing this nor that it would be necessary.

I even form new brigades and divisions to do so. I have one new tank hq. At some point I will build another 4 afv units to attach

Image
Attachments
139moreh..notanks.jpg
139moreh..notanks.jpg (858.49 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

140

Post by BrianG »

I continue push to Rumanian border

Image
Attachments
140south..ortunity.jpg
140south..ortunity.jpg (866.01 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 140

Post by BrianG »

Vatutin helps out

Image
Attachments
140southvatutin.jpg
140southvatutin.jpg (845.62 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 140

Post by BrianG »

Hasty attack

Image
Attachments
140south..nsitup.jpg
140south..nsitup.jpg (800.38 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 140

Post by BrianG »

Heavy tank attack west Minsk

Image
Attachments
140morethan10.jpg
140morethan10.jpg (965.66 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 140

Post by BrianG »

2 hex retreat

Image
Attachments
1402hexretreat.jpg
1402hexretreat.jpg (965.3 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 140

Post by BrianG »

2 attacks needed to win this hex

Image
Attachments
140north2ndatt.jpg
140north2ndatt.jpg (957.64 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 140

Post by BrianG »

a loss and the week's offensive ends

Image
Attachments
140lossandoends.jpg
140lossandoends.jpg (938.81 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 140

Post by BrianG »

final North

Image
Attachments
140farnorthfinal.jpg
140farnorthfinal.jpg (783.96 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 140

Post by BrianG »

final south

Either he has no real intention to hold at the Rumanian border or I sliced to far south west for him to set up proper D.

Knowing Pelton he does not care about Rumania nor the OIL

Image
Attachments
140finalsouth.jpg
140finalsouth.jpg (736.55 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

141

Post by BrianG »

south open

Image
Attachments
141open.jpg
141open.jpg (826.11 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 141

Post by BrianG »

West Minsk. Final positions and battles

Image
Attachments
141midnorthfinal.jpg
141midnorthfinal.jpg (976.41 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 141

Post by BrianG »

North final and battles

Image
Attachments
141northfoinal.jpg
141northfoinal.jpg (823.39 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 141

Post by BrianG »

Final Rovno

Nice partisan action in the swamps

Image
Attachments
141rovnofinal.jpg
141rovnofinal.jpg (803.7 KiB) Viewed 677 times
BrianG
Posts: 4798
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

RE: 141

Post by BrianG »

Final positions Rumanian Border.

No German to help shore up the line. Rumania will fall and soon.

Image
Attachments
141farsouthfinal.jpg
141farsouthfinal.jpg (676.2 KiB) Viewed 677 times
Post Reply

Return to “After Action Reports”