How to get a Mega Campaign

Discuss likes and dislikes, get help and talk about MC tactics, AAR's, etc

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Berserk
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 5:51 pm
Location: Denmark

How to get a Mega Campaign

Post by Berserk »

I am looking to by a Mega Campaign (anyone actually), but there is no one up for sale.

Can anybody help with some suggestions?

Can you buy a download somewhere?
Is there a secret backdoor into Matrix Games?
Is there a second hand market?

Or is there just some kind brother out there that would not mind to part with his copy?

Help, please
Image
Kokoda
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Last copies of Watchtower available

Post by Kokoda »

When I last looked Vortigern Software still had some copies of Operation Watchtower available. This is the Sth Pacific campaign. I bought mine about a month ago. They seem to have copies after many other sources have sold out. I bought my Desert Fox copy there, long after it was unavailable elsewhere.

They no longer have Lost Victories, nor Desert Fox.

vortigern.com.au

You'll have to pay postage, but I think Vortigern do suppy worldwide. Try Vortigern first. If not, I would be prepared to buy it and send it to you, if you'll cover the cost. IIRC it's about $A 65.00 including postage to an Australian address. That's about 20-25 Euros, I think. To this you'd need to add the international postage.

I tried to send you an email off the board, but I see that you do not allow that option. If you want to pursue this, I'd prefer that we email each other, so if you could send me your email address, we could work something out.
CHRIS
Kokoda
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Just checked...

Post by Kokoda »

Vortigern are still advertising OW at $A50...maybe 15-20 Euros.

You might be interested to know that a euro is a small species of kangaroo in Australia.

These can be difficult to post, or to trade on the money markets.
CHRIS
Berserk
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 5:51 pm
Location: Denmark

Post by Berserk »

Kokoda - You are a friend! :)

I will check out that place to see if it works for me. That would be great.

Thanks for warning about that email thing. It should be working, so I will check.

- Berserk
Image
User avatar
slyone
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:11 pm
Location: Warsaw, Poland

MCs release

Post by slyone »

Berserk,

You have to check the thread on "The Future of Mega Campaigns", especially the last post by David Heath. The MCs may be released soon.;)
Panzerschütze Altmann
Panzer 623
Pz.Abt. II
1. Panzer Regiment
Post Reply

Return to “Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW”