Need USN for Scenario 17 - Ready to Go

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
User avatar
Canoerebel
Posts: 21099
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:21 pm
Location: Northwestern Georgia, USA
Contact:

Need USN for Scenario 17 - Ready to Go

Post by Canoerebel »

I've set up Scenario 17 with Japs at 160%, sub doctrine off, ship repair on, very variable reinforcements and I need a USN player (if you prefer the play the Japs, however, set it up and send it to me and I'll take the USN under same conditions). I'm ready to go as soon as I get the word from the first taker. I usually (not always) can play a turn in the morning and quite a few in the evening (10 p.m. until midnight or so, eastern time, USA).
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
User avatar
ltfightr
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:46 am
Location: Little Rock AR
Contact:

I'll try ya

Post by ltfightr »

parker@podigy.net

I will play you with those settings. I work 2pm-midnight Central standard time. I am off on Weds and Thurs. I will send a turn after work and (if I get it back) before I go to work. And on Wed-thur I can send them back most times very fast.

Let me know or just send me the turn

BTW I have only played a couple of the shorter scenerios but have started a long one. would like another,

parker
Support the Boy Scouts buy Popcorn!
http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts ... id=3133025
User avatar
Canoerebel
Posts: 21099
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:21 pm
Location: Northwestern Georgia, USA
Contact:

Opponents Acquired

Post by Canoerebel »

Thanks for the replies. I have a couple of opponents and no more needed (for now).
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”