And we are back!

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Post Reply
KuniworthII
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:03 pm

And we are back!

Post by KuniworthII »

Ok it´s been 14 years now since I joined the strategic command Community. Feels great to be back, so much fun. Will immediately begin working on a remake of the old grigsby Classic war in russia.

Now where is Rambo, JerseyJohn, Lucky Elephant and everybody else?
User avatar
Magpius
Posts: 1765
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:21 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

RE: And we are back!

Post by Magpius »

Kuni, you were one of the greatest flame war/ forum stirrers. I sincerely hope you can bring that historic form to this forum.

"I don't believe in reincarnation because I refuse to come back as a bug or as a rabbit". -New Order
n0kn0k
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:59 pm

RE: And we are back!

Post by n0kn0k »

Hi Kuni! Lots of old players here. [:)]
currycook
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:42 am

RE: And we are back!

Post by currycook »

Back too. Game looks good. However, just don't have the time to play like I did all those years ago. But, what a great cast of characters there were those years back. Just watching was entertaining. Hoping this version of the game is a great version as well

Currycook
KuniworthII
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:03 pm

RE: And we are back!

Post by KuniworthII »

I am 20.
lecrop
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:49 pm

RE: And we are back!

Post by lecrop »

ORIGINAL: Kuniworth II
Will immediately begin working on a remake of the old grigsby Classic war in russia.
WOW WOW [&o]

...but WiR was WEGO [8|]
User avatar
xwormwood
Posts: 898
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Bremen, Germany

RE: And we are back!

Post by xwormwood »

ORIGINAL: Kuniworth II

I am 20.

And this already three times!
[:D]
"You will be dead, so long as you refuse to die" (George MacDonald)
Post Reply

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”