GameDepot Down?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
medlinke
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2001 8:00 am

GameDepot Down?

Post by medlinke »

Hi,

Just wondering if it's me or if it's militarygamer.net

I haven't been able to get to the SP-WaW scenario page for ages...(not like I've played 1/100th of those provided)

However, I just want to browse them and see what's out there.

Thanks
Keith
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I just tried it Keith and had no problem getting there. Is this the URL you are using?
http://www.matrixgames.com/depot/gamedepot.asp

Or Go to Matrix>Products>SPWAW>Scenarios.

Let us know if this works for you...Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

Well, I went back and got all the way to clicking on scenarios and yes, you are right. There does seem to be a problem here. We'll get on it. THanks, Keith!

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
medlinke
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2001 8:00 am

Post by medlinke »

Thanks so much.

I have sent Erik Rutins 2 e-mails on it and never heard back, so at least someone is keeping everyone posted! Thank so much!

KEith :)
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”