ORIGINAL: geofflambert
You could even put the Southern Cross on it.
![]()
That guy looks like my SO's cousin. Though he doesn't wear paint like that.
Bill
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
You could even put the Southern Cross on it.
![]()

ORIGINAL: wdolson
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
You could even put the Southern Cross on it.
![]()
That guy looks like my SO's cousin. Though he doesn't wear paint like that.
Bill
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
I resolve not to jettison my tail every single time I'm frightened. If a Barred Owl grabs my tail I am definitely losing it, however.
I probably have little to worry about though. The Cornell Ornithology Lab says that if a Barred Owl cannot swallow its prey whole, it does so in pieces beginning with the head. Perhaps my tail will jettison me and run off!?

ORIGINAL: wdolson
That guy looks like my SO's cousin. Though he doesn't wear paint like that.
Bill
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
Does your SO have a tongue like that? [X(]
ORIGINAL: BillBrown
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
I resolve not to jettison my tail every single time I'm frightened. If a Barred Owl grabs my tail I am definitely losing it, however.
I probably have little to worry about though. The Cornell Ornithology Lab says that if a Barred Owl cannot swallow its prey whole, it does so in pieces beginning with the head. Perhaps my tail will jettison me and run off!?
I didn't think that Gorns had tails.
![]()
Can't agree with you CR - the flautist on her left trumps the conductor. See 3:09 - 3:20.ORIGINAL: Canoerebel
I came across this YouTube video of the US Army Band performing "The Battle Hymn of the Republic." The performance is beautiful, but get a load of the band director (she's shown a number of times, but see 0.20 to 0.30). She's just too pretty for words!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
ORIGINAL: Canoerebel
Is that version from the movie? It doesn't sound like it. (You and I both share appreciation for Ennio Morricone!)
