I've got a strange case of avian rock - paper - scissors going on in my backyard. I have seven bird feeders going. Whenever one or more Blue Jays show up at the feeders, all the other birds scatter, save one. The Starlings pay them no mind and sometimes even run them off. Recently I put some berries on one feeder as I had seen a Mockingbird in the neighborhood and knew they liked those. Once it discovered them it established its territory and dominion over all my feeders, vigorously chasing off all comers, no matter how many. In the case of the Starlings it attacked them even if they were foraging on the ground. That's the only other bird I've seen take the berries. Robins take them and I've got one prowling the front yard so I've tossed it some berries, but it never shows up in the back. There's one thing though, the Mockingbird does not mess with the Blue Jays.
Anyways, I got this internet speed test from the State of NY, you can find it here:
https://ag.ny.gov/are-you-getting-inter ... are-paying
My results don't look very good (Charter / Spectrum):
I suppose these are tests of servers in or near NY but still ...