Defeated? Now what..

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
twinkypillow
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Defeated? Now what..

Post by twinkypillow »

So the Defeat screen popped up as I was playing my ancient Galaxy game and the kladians won dangit..

But now what? I just hit the X and keep playing?

I can't seem to turn into the guardians.. What is the event that triggers it? I see the research screen but they say game event required..

And now that I'm defeated, will other events still happen and be triggered ?

I keep blowing up the 100 planet destroyers the Shaktur keep sending at me..

What am I losing out on by continuing to play in " defeated" mode ?


By the way, look at my fleets and how many ships are in them ...

One fleet had 700 ships but I split it up ..



Image
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (882.49 KiB) Viewed 227 times
twinkypillow
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:57 pm

RE: Defeated? Now what..

Post by twinkypillow »

So basically I'm just trying to ask after the "defeat" screen, will all the events still occur in game as if I wasn't "defeated"?
Post Reply

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”