SPWaW v5.0 and Mega Campaign Status Report

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

Post by Alby »

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE......

User avatar
Cirrus
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Oulu, Finland
Contact:

Post by Cirrus »

Damn, We have too much freetime :rolleyes:

I am off to sleep now :)

--
Cirrus
Cirrus
"You can cheat all people for some time and some people for all time, but not all people for all time.....and never your mom"
Gruvan
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:00 am
Location: France

Post by Gruvan »

Originally posted by Cirrus:
Gruvan: Your registration date is 'Registered: Jan 2020'. So What are you doing here. You are not suppose to be here until 18 years and 7 months :D :D :D

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Cirrus ]
The joke is simple, I register during forum problem, may be you remeber, few months ago, when all the messages disapeared :rolleyes: So yes, I am a forum Alien comming from the future :cool:
And you see, I am not here, this is internet miracle.
About the question I asked, I got the answear, bad one : no european distribution and heavy transport payment. Don't feel it cool. :(

Never mind, I got work to do

Gruvan
Back from the Future ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”