Originally posted by Blunderbuss
Most of my strategy gaming up till now has been with real time games.
Oxymoron of the decade: Real Time Strategy
Moderator: maddog986
Post by dpstafford »
Originally posted by Blunderbuss
Most of my strategy gaming up till now has been with real time games.
Originally posted by Blunderbuss
I must admit to total ignorance of Matrix Games until I stumbled on this website by accident. Most of my strategy gaming up till now has been with real time games. Can somebody please recommend one of Matrix Games products that would make a good introduction to turn-based strategy? I'll keep an eye out for any recommendations, assuming they are on sale in the UK.
Post by Blunderbuss »
Post by Fallschirmjager »
Originally posted by Blunderbuss
Thanks for pointing out the download, but I'm only using a 56k modem (439 mb = approx. 29 hours download). It's a shame, but my kit just isn't up to the job.
Re. RTS games. I've enjoyed playing them since I got Command and Conquer for the Playstation in 1997. I've found that a fast, easy to use control interface is the main ingredient in a good RTS. My personal favourite is Red Alert 2.
Originally posted by U2
Does this mean I can now kick your behind in UV?:D

Originally posted by Blunderbuss
I must admit to total ignorance of Matrix Games until I stumbled on this website by accident. Most of my strategy gaming up till now has been with real time games. Can somebody please recommend one of Matrix Games products that would make a good introduction to turn-based strategy? I'll keep an eye out for any recommendations, assuming they are on sale in the UK.
The last TBS I played properly was probably Laser Squad on the Amiga 500 about twelve years ago.

Post by Paul Wykes »
Post by Blunderbuss »
Post by Blunderbuss »
Post by Paul Wykes »
Post by Blunderbuss »
Return to “General Discussion”





