go to sleep!!!

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Cromort
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed May 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Brussels

go to sleep!!!

Post by Cromort »

is everyone still trying to download the upgrade??? :(
cause i cant and if someone knows where to download the upgrade, tell me thankksss ;)
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

Yes, everyone go to sleep and stop your downloads. You are feeling very tired while you are reading this. Your eyelids are feeling very heavy, you have to turn off your computer. You are falling asleep. You are asleep. Now you are a chicken, start clucking......
Bob
Narrowmaster
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Leavenworth, Kansas

Post by Narrowmaster »

Classic! I fell out of my chair laughing! (Mayby I was a little sleepy, but I won't admit to it...hehe) Also waiting for 5.0, but it'll happen eventually.
CSCOTR
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Merritt British Columbia Canada

Post by CSCOTR »

One can surely judge an exceptional game design by the way the server crashes !

Is everybody on the planet downloading? I'm in it now for14 hours now and only got 38 megs :eek:
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

Well, it was worth a try, even though I am no hypnotist. I guess that I will have to do some serious waiting for this one....
Bob
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”