Tigers on the Hunt Reinforcements

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
tombadenoch
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:39 pm

Tigers on the Hunt Reinforcements

Post by tombadenoch »

I have just started with Tigers on the Hunt. Frequently, when reinforcements appear in the reinforcement stage, I am unable to activate them. What am I missing?[:)]
User avatar
Gilmer
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:01 pm
Contact:

RE: Tigers on the Hunt Reinforcements

Post by Gilmer »

ORIGINAL: tombadenoch

I have just started with Tigers on the Hunt. Frequently, when reinforcements appear in the reinforcement stage, I am unable to activate them. What am I missing?[:)]

Hi probably best to ask on the Tiger on the Hunt specific forum.
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”