Looking for newbie opponent

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
jkbrown_us
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 4:33 pm

Looking for newbie opponent

Post by jkbrown_us »

Been playing the AI for a while and now it's time to jump into the deep end of the ocean. I would like to play either scenario #17 or #19, probably as japs but will consider either side. Please, vets need not apply, not interested in getting creamed by the end of June, lol!
User avatar
ltfightr
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:46 am
Location: Little Rock AR
Contact:

I'll play ya

Post by ltfightr »

I will play you. You take IJN. How about 140% commitment with Sub as you want and Us damage on.
Scenario #17? If ok e-mail me a turn in slot 12 @ltfightr1@prodigy.net I am not a vet but am learning a lot from playing.
Support the Boy Scouts buy Popcorn!
http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts ... id=3133025
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”