Looking for Dedicated Allied Player

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Snigbert
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Worcester, MA. USA

Looking for Dedicated Allied Player

Post by Snigbert »

I have an open slot and would like to play Scen 17 as the IJN. I am an experienced player (beta tester), but much better with Allies than IJN. I will fight it out to the bitter end, so please dont respond unless you plan to do the same.

Sub Doctrine Off
IJN 120%
Allies 100%
Variable rein. both sides
FOW

I also enjoy discussing strategies during the game, but if you prefer quietly enjoying the game that is cool too.

If interested PM me here and let me have your email address.

Good luck!
"Money doesnt talk, it swears. Obscenities, who really cares?" -Bob Dylan

"Habit is the balast that chains a dog to it's vomit." -Samuel Becket

"He has weapons of mass destruction- the world's deadliest weapons- which pose a direct threat to the
Snigbert
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Worcester, MA. USA

Post by Snigbert »

I'm all full up now, thanks for your replies!
"Money doesnt talk, it swears. Obscenities, who really cares?" -Bob Dylan

"Habit is the balast that chains a dog to it's vomit." -Samuel Becket

"He has weapons of mass destruction- the world's deadliest weapons- which pose a direct threat to the
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”