Looking for IJN Opponent

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
paulkenny
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 6:38 pm

Looking for IJN Opponent

Post by paulkenny »

Hi Looking for an IJN opponent for UV19. WOuld prefer someone who it newbie to moderately experienced. Fear I wont be able to provide a challenge otherwise.

standard adjustements, ie variable rein, FoW, Sub Doctrine off, can discuss commitment.
User avatar
ltfightr
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:46 am
Location: Little Rock AR
Contact:

I will try another game

Post by ltfightr »

ltfightr1@prodigy.net

I am by far not an expert the 1 long Scenario I have as the IJN is a disaster I am in the process of losing faster than the IJN ever thought was possible

How about 140% commit Sub off Damage on ??

E mail me that this is good and I will send you the 1st turn.
Support the Boy Scouts buy Popcorn!
http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts ... id=3133025
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”