I'm Back....Old Timer challenges Players

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
wordsmith1
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:26 pm
Location: Austin, Texas

I'm Back....Old Timer challenges Players

Post by wordsmith1 »

Please email me at wordsmith@newmexico.com if you are interested in playing a long game. I can do at least 2 turns per day. I prefer playing US. I will play IJN. We can discuss strategy as we play or quietly enjoy the game. I have learned a lot from the masters here and now I look forward to demontrating how well I have learned.
User avatar
Marc gto
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Batavia,ohio,usa
Contact:

takers

Post by Marc gto »

sure i'll play japs this time:) :)
User avatar
denisonh
Posts: 2083
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Upstate SC

Post by denisonh »

Welcome back.

I am finishing your SC#19 with The Elf. Interesting game.
"Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid" -SGT John M. Stryker, USMC
wordsmith1
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:26 pm
Location: Austin, Texas

UV

Post by wordsmith1 »

I still have time for a few more IJN player...
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”