Good soviet player wanted (closed)

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Post Reply
aldiladeisogni1
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:29 am

Good soviet player wanted (closed)

Post by aldiladeisogni1 »

HI
I serch a good soviet player.

Campaign 1941-1945
or 1941-1945 bitter end.
Locked HQ
Random weather
CV better math
No mild winter
no help russian
server game
Latest patch.

In addition:

a) no bombing of unstacked HQs
b) no using Soviet paras to open pockets
c) no Soviet para usage prior to 1943
d) no Soviet naval invasions prior to 1943

You can discuss also other settings.

minimum two turns per week.
DeletedUser1769703214
Posts: 9319
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:26 am

RE: Good soviet player wanted

Post by DeletedUser1769703214 »

ORIGINAL: aldiladeisogni1

HI
I serch a good soviet player.

Campaign 1941-1945
or 1941-1945 bitter end.
Locked HQ
Random weather
CV better math
No mild winter
no help russian
server game
Latest patch.

In addition:

a) no bombing of unstacked HQs
b) no using Soviet paras to open pockets
c) no Soviet para usage prior to 1943
d) no Soviet naval invasions prior to 1943

You can discuss also other settings.

minimum two turns per week.

You have gone through another opponent? ;-}. Or is the last game still going on?
aldiladeisogni1
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:29 am

RE: Good soviet player wanted

Post by aldiladeisogni1 »

now I'm playing a game but my opponent only answers me once a week and I can do three turns a week, so I'm looking for a second opponent.
In the game I'm playing the 10th turn and I'm 3.5milion of german and he 3.3milion of Russians. he lost leningrad, I do not know how long the game will last
Bitburgerdraft
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:09 pm

RE: Good soviet player wanted

Post by Bitburgerdraft »

I'm your Huckleberry. pm sent
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”