Entrenching units possible bug

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
deggo
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Contact:

Entrenching units possible bug

Post by deggo »

When deploying in the 3rd Stalingrad campain scenario I had a problem entrenching units.
There are Aux units already entrenched but when I hit the entrench all units button it entrenched my core and support units but unentrenched the Aux units.
When I quit deploy and started the scenario there the Aux units were out in the open.
I went back and finished deploying without hitting the button and was able to begin the game with all units entrenched.
Anyone else notice this?

Scott
Scott
nimu
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Italy

Post by nimu »

I think the AUX units cannot be entrenchered because they cannot be deployed and so u can't give them any orders before the battle begins.
"out of ammo........God save the King"
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”