Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
aaatoysandmore
Posts: 2846
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Many titles are marked down up to 75% off. Now's the time to join the Steam community and jump in on some of these glorious titles. Pike n Shot for example is $14.98, Normandie $9.99, etc. etc. Lots of DLC of Order of Battle content on sale there as well.

Even the great Field of Glory II is $19.98
User avatar
JReb
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:24 pm

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Post by JReb »

I posted this in the Steam Sale thread the other day. I think it ends today 10am Pacific time. Better hurry!
My shrink says I have anger management and conflict resolution issues....and I'LL FIGHT ANYBODY THAT DISAGREES!
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Post by Aurelian »

Building a new PC.
ronmiller
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:10 am

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Post by ronmiller »

True!!
Red2112
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:02 pm

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Post by Red2112 »

Ubisoft sale, up to 75% off on Steam.

]On the fence with Ghost Recon, I already have The Division which is great fun and works very well now, also have Rainbow 6 Seige. If any one wants to add me to there friends list on Ubisoft just let me know (none Steam). Same sale is at the Ubisoft Store. If you buy from Steam, the Steam app launches and then it launches the Ubisoft app, so might as well get it from Ubisoft IMHO.

AND Humble Bundle gives F1 2015 free (one day left) so hurry! [;)]
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/f1-2015

Red

--
Red2112
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:02 pm

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Post by Red2112 »

I think I missed the title [:D] Thought it was the Steam sale thread! My bad, sorry!
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”