Time magazine photo archive

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
AndyDuke
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Time magazine photo archive

Post by AndyDuke »

Came across this project to use AI to catalogue Time Magazines photo archive of over 4,000,000 photos, 95% of which were never published. Should be plenty of interesting photos for the WW2 fan.

https://artsexperiments.withgoogle.com/lifetags/

User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20769
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Post by BBfanboy »

Neat idea! Not very complete yet - one of the covers they flashed up showed a woman covered in gold paint, but when I went to the tag "gold" and looked at the 60-odd pictures with that tag, that cover picture did not come up.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20769
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: larrybush

It was probably Shirley Eaton from the 1964 007 flick Goldfinger...
That was what I wanted to check. I am not aroused by gold paint like Mr. Auric Gf.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: larrybush

It was probably Shirley Eaton from the 1964 007 flick Goldfinger...
That was what I wanted to check. I am not aroused by gold paint like Mr. Auric Gf.
But how about Oddjob?
User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20769
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: larrybush

It was probably Shirley Eaton from the 1964 007 flick Goldfinger...
That was what I wanted to check. I am not aroused by gold paint like Mr. Auric Gf.
But how about Oddjob?
Fanatical Frisbee Flinger - not my type. [:-]
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
LeeChard
Posts: 1117
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:24 pm
Location: Michigan

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Post by LeeChard »

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: larrybush

It was probably Shirley Eaton from the 1964 007 flick Goldfinger...
That was what I wanted to check. I am not aroused by gold paint like Mr. Auric Gf.
I don't know...I was 11 years old when I saw the movie. The golden girl got my attention [:D]
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”