Happy birthday to me :)

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Rodwonder
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:05 am

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by Rodwonder »

Happy Birthday!!!
Rod T DeMore
User avatar
demyansk
Posts: 2874
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 pm

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by demyansk »

Oh man, post made me laugh
User avatar
MrsWargamer
Posts: 1653
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 pm

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by MrsWargamer »

I want to thank everyone for the generous well wishes on my birthday :)
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
Red2112
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:02 pm

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by Red2112 »

Hi Mrs Wargamer, sorry for the delay, I have a sick cold and not lurking the net.

Happy Birthday to you, and hope that you can celebrate many more!

Not what you asked for but, one usualy never gets what he/she wants...

Hope you have enough print paper [:D]
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/6177/free-wargames

Good care,

Red

--

Rosseau
Posts: 2952
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 am

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by Rosseau »

I still have a pretty good stock of HPS CDs. Let me know which game you might be interested in and I can Fedex a belated present.
User avatar
MrsWargamer
Posts: 1653
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 pm

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by MrsWargamer »

ORIGINAL: Rosseau

I still have a pretty good stock of HPS CDs. Let me know which game you might be interested in and I can Fedex a belated present.

Your offer is kind. I might have more or less all of the Panzer Campaigns and Squad Battles I require.
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
User avatar
Cryfindor
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:34 am

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by Cryfindor »

Happy birthday, you can have free play my wargame when we finish developing :D
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. Joyce Meyer
User avatar
IainMcNeil
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:01 am
Location: London
Contact:

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by IainMcNeil »

Mrs Wargamer - I'm just about to mail you a gift from a very generous member of the forum who wants to remain anonymous. You lucky lady!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
User avatar
rico21
Posts: 3036
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:05 am

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by rico21 »

User avatar
MrsWargamer
Posts: 1653
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 pm

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by MrsWargamer »

ORIGINAL: rico21

+1 Bonus
tm.asp?m=4099601

Thanks Rico :)
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
User avatar
MrsWargamer
Posts: 1653
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 pm

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by MrsWargamer »

One of you men is a very considerate individual.

I know not who.

I will settle for thinking it could easily be any of you :)

After 3 years of dealing with online dating (ugh!), this restores my belief, not all men are bad :)
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
ringoblood
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:05 am
Location: USA

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by ringoblood »

Congratz Mrs.Wargamer, I am proud that you have join this elite grp may you fight against the one that my grandmother fled from in the 1930's so that I may live today.
Beta Tester:
1. The Bloody First
2. Warplan
User avatar
MrsWargamer
Posts: 1653
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 pm

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by MrsWargamer »

ORIGINAL: ringoblood

Congratz Mrs.Wargamer, I am proud that you have join this elite grp may you fight against the one that my grandmother fled from in the 1930's so that I may live today.

:) I spent most of the 70s 80s always stuck being the Allies in Third Reich because my buddy predictably aaaaaaalways had to be the popular favourite Germans. He annoyingly caved any time the game didn't quite go so well after the initial assault on Russia. In the process, I became increasingly dangerous playing as the Allies in the early war period due to all the practice.

Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
ringoblood
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:05 am
Location: USA

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Post by ringoblood »

ORIGINAL: MrsWargamer

ORIGINAL: ringoblood

Congratz Mrs.Wargamer, I am proud that you have join this elite grp may you fight against the one that my grandmother fled from in the 1930's so that I may live today.

:) I spent most of the 70s 80s always stuck being the Allies in Third Reich because my buddy predictably aaaaaaalways had to be the popular favourite Germans. He annoyingly caved any time the game didn't quite go so well after the initial assault on Russia. In the process, I became increasingly dangerous playing as the Allies in the early war period due to all the practice.

Very nice sounds alot like me with my Step-father and my buddy Mike and Bruce, back in the 1990's, playing Squad leader, I too was always put on the Allies side and I too know the joy and struggles of the early war on the Russia Front.
Beta Tester:
1. The Bloody First
2. Warplan
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”