SHELL SHOCKED !

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
CSCOTR
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Merritt British Columbia Canada

SHELL SHOCKED !

Post by CSCOTR »

Can I get some feedback please.Downloaded 5.0 durring the big one. After 3days of download mania I gave 5.0 the tourture test... WWII long campain. I am in North Africa May 42 still ! I just put my head up and wiping the sand out of my eyes and now comes ver. 5.01! I have'nt even been on the internet for weeks since the download so could someone get me up to speed on 5.01, PROS/CONS mini critique before I download. Plus Paul or Bill , if I download will my cuurent save game work ? I am playiing with a feww modified OOB'S. 5.0 is great can't even imagine about 5.01 please tell me thanks :D
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

ITs just an OOB and exe tweak to fix a couple problems
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

It's a lot smaller download than the full game!
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”